Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard's photo
Tue 09/21/21 01:51 PM
hi everyone hope everyone is ok

Richard's photo
Tue 09/21/21 01:49 PM
I believe when we are born we are like a smooth ping pong ball, a almost perfect sphere, I agree that sometimes there maybe imperfections when we are made, but mostly we are like a perfect sphere, this too me signifies innocence, free of damage or warping, but as time goes on we are subjected to many life events that leave their impact upon us, some events may for dents upon us, some more traumatic events may have more longer lasting effects on us, such as a crack or bump may effect how the ball travels through the air in such a same way as a life event may influence the path we take through the rest of our life. but the big takeaway I think is innocence is good but it takes life events that makes us, make us harder to predict, I have often found that people with the more life experiences are often the most interesting and understanding people rather than those who have not experienced life.

Richard's photo
Tue 09/21/21 01:34 PM
hi every one, interesting thread, I have always have believed that I have this ability, I tend to gravitate towards people who need help or are feeling down, I end up giving allot of support and can end up feeling drained often feeling like I have taken away their negativity. I find after doing this I often need to take time for myself for myself away from people to reset the scales, if you know what I mean