Dharmendra sharma's photo
Sun 10/28/18 10:26 PM
coz men has different personality and habbits which woman dont like in most cases..so man has to show wat wiman want to see..i always say truth so no woman like me..if i start telling lies..all things ll be okay..but i chose not to say lies..so always alone..no woman can adjust with the truth..they want to live the man as per her ways which is not possible..woman want her man to have habits like her..i surprise if a man can do it

Sun 10/28/18 10:23 PM
coz men has different personality and habbits which woman dont like in most cases..so man has to show wat wiman want to see..i always say truth so no woman like me..if i start telling lies..all things ll be okay..but i chose not to say lies..so always alone

Sat 09/08/18 01:12 PM
I wish to be in ur city

Sun 09/02/18 11:16 AM
In my country india..from east west north south..every part is very beautiful..you can enjoy desert safari on sand dunes to ice scating..high altitude mountains..sea beaches..big forts & palaces of kings..dense forests to beautiful hill stations..wildlife sanctuaries to beautiful lakes

Sun 09/02/18 11:00 AM
When the faith is there then it can be but hard thing is that when we need the partner he or she may not be there..gradually that gap is filled with by someone else..and your faithful partner start loosing charm in you