Community > Posts By > RunningWater

RunningWater's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:03 AM

Matched with ladies no longer here...may be a good thing.

laugh indeed that could be a blessing in disguise for sure.

RunningWater's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:57 AM

If them fooker's wouldn't keep screwing me over and just sell me the right ticket worth a million I would move a lot faster......like to the bank bigsmile drinker

Indeed...then to Jamaica!!

RunningWater's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:56 AM
hmmm.... so many choices... I think I have to say my fave is mom's porcupine meatballs.

RunningWater's photo
Tue 08/12/08 01:11 PM
waving Welcome. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the site!! smile2

RunningWater's photo
Tue 08/12/08 10:51 AM
waving Welcome to the site! Enjoy, relax, and have fun. waving

RunningWater's photo
Tue 08/12/08 10:45 AM
waving Hello, and welcome. Enjoy the fun, and relax. Have a great day, and blessings to ya! waving

RunningWater's photo
Tue 08/12/08 10:07 AM
It would make my day if it stopped raining. It has rained two weeks steady. :angry: I miss the sun!! sad

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:42 PM

drinker Awsome picture!

Thanks for the compliment. I took that one myself. ;).

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:03 PM
waving Hey all. I joined this community yesterday, and have surfed a bit. Most of you seem like great people, and I just wanted to post a hello to all. You can check out my profile but, it is difficult for me to describe myself. I guess when you meet people they form their own thoughts, and it is hard to tell someone who you are. I suppose that is one of those things that you just have to force yourself to do... put who you are into 2000 words. if you look at the profile, and you wanna chat...feel free to write me. I like to meet people, and chatting is great! So many diverse people. If you are looking for intimate encounters... I am not a whore... go away. I am not going to sleep with you because I am single... or because I can. That is a part of myself not just anyone can have... so, if you are only looking to get laid... bug off. (Sorry to be rude but, I am a blunt person. Don't believe in beating around the bush. Life is too short for crap....or wasting time.) So, there you have it. You are welcome to drop a line. Hope you have a good day/night. C ya around the forums. Peace!! waving :smile:

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:39 PM
licking my windows.

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:16 PM

the rabbit died and i had 2 kidslaugh laugh laugh

LMAO! laugh

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:14 PM
Blessed dreams. Sleep well.asleep

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:27 PM

I am called Echo after a charactor in books by Louis La'Mour..She is a "spit fire" and people say that is what I am like...biggrin winking
noway And here I thought you got that because,
your voice really carries or, it was because ya never shut-up.
shut-up-shut-up-shut-up,,,loldevil <----he made me say that.lol

<---- sneaks up behind Im and let's him have it with a water balloon...:laughing: :laughing:

***SPLAT..!!!!!!!!!!!!****

rofl rofl rofl

**Ducks**

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:20 PM
waving Hello eveyone! Hope all is well. Brought some drinks from Whisper's Party.

*Sits bucket of refreshment down*

Help yourself. However, if you want food... you have to go there and get it. bigsmile

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:17 PM

no, i dont want to be on the grill ! huh i will cook if you like ?

I'll take my steak medium rare, one corn on the cob, and some salad. Oh, and I'd like a sex on the beach for my drink please. Thanks flowerforyou

I love Sex On The Beach... so yummy.

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:15 PM

Agnes .... Just came up one night when a bunch of us were together. We were giving names to each other, and unfortunately... it stuck on a few of us. (One girl got the name Tuna... I can deal with Agnes. surprised )

well yea anges would be better than tuna

indeed it is..lol.

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:13 PM
Agnes .... Just came up one night when a bunch of us were together. We were giving names to each other, and unfortunately... it stuck on a few of us. (One girl got the name Tuna... I can deal with Agnes. surprised )

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:05 PM
Yes, Whisper... the world does NEED us. Lol. We would have waited an eternity for a man to grill. Lol. yawn

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:59 PM
Forget it... I got the grill!

*Grabs matches*

RunningWater's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:55 PM
I'll take 2 margaritas!! Double shots.... been a looooong day.

*Lounges double fisted* drinker

Previous 1