Community > Posts By > EVA2222

EVA2222's photo
Thu 05/30/13 02:54 PM

You look great! Dont worry,, and great sense of humour, win-win for you

Thanks Eva, & one request,why dont you bring up your age preferences up to say,my age,remember experience counts a lot in this game called love/friendship. Afterall we are neighbors anyways.

Hahaha, how coincidental you prefer the young type... Me too!! ;-P

EVA2222's photo
Wed 05/29/13 02:52 PM
Charles,, ironicly she got the best and most out of a message by you! ;-))

Mj426, you look beautiful,, and I am sure your are aware enough of that,, no need to be rated for more self esteem, just believe yourself ,, btw dont care too much by what others think or tell you, the real interesting bit cant be judged by a picture ;-)) ,, sincer love and happinez will always come down the heart <3

EVA2222's photo
Wed 05/29/13 02:40 PM
You look great! Dont worry,, and great sense of humour, win-win for you

EVA2222's photo
Tue 05/28/13 02:50 PM
Haha thanks TawtStrat,, I like your reply,, and to be honoust you are right.
I made that blirb very fast, because hosnoustley my patience was over after failing a couple of times to enter this webpage. I also thought there wasnt a lot of space to write more than just keywords..
Anyway,, I guess I do have something to say, I definetely have my thoughts I could share, but not because I am Dutch, but being just me ;-),, I first like to get an impression of what is going on here ;-)). And so, if it is really worth it to spend more time and energy in my writing !
Will continue .. ;-) btw. Nice to meet you

EVA2222's photo
Mon 05/27/13 03:40 PM
Aww, thank you (:

EVA2222's photo
Sun 05/26/13 03:42 PM
Hihi thank you

EVA2222's photo
Sun 05/26/13 03:20 PM
I everyone!

I am just a new member, from the Netherlands, and curious for nice people who are out here.
Ofcourse, I should introduce myself first, so this is my first attempt.. Would like to know what people think of me and my profile, any questions or advice, is welcome