Community > Posts By > Arnob Rana

Arnob Rana's photo
Sun 10/17/21 04:01 PM
Everyone want to sex, but many people don’t know how to create a art with sex, how to play with craziness. Many people this about this i release just i am relaxed. Don’t think about he's partner. This is not perfect. Because, when you Care your partner. This every moments create something special and together complete a comfortable with satisfaction

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 04:22 PM
I see many people do fun About this topic. Don’t forget this this world still stand for love. If we are Don't feel this love we are going to fight and vanished this world. I think human love make world peace. So love not Only GF or BF. Love is forever and everyone take breath and give respect for love. Love god gifted. Do respect and take care this. God always prefer love and released your revenge mentality. If you want to feel light. You Just release and forgiven instantly. You don’t try to always win. When you apply this everything. God you give a win this win Send you heaven. God always our every moments do observed, When anything emergency need anything he arrange everything. So trust my god love my god, he always with you.

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 04:09 PM
Chowdhury, You are a genius. Maybe you think so, how do easy going human life. You think about this to much deeply. I don’t know, this my opinion, maybe your are a love lost person. You do Some counseling season this time you time spend Some books and make you busy with your books. But you think so much and make you self confidence and share some deep think. This is good. But most important think, how to receive this motivation speech. Here many people think more beautiful and President to much power with He's confidence.

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 10:36 AM
If you are feeling depressed, [;EASE consult your doctor. Posting here won't get you out of your suffering. Neither will the books, you have talked about.

I want to say from my experience! You have to love yourself before you can love a woman. A man who does not know how to love himself cannot love anyone. If you want to survive the deadly disease called depression, this is the best medicine for you. There is no medicine for depression in the world. So love yourself and stay away from frustration.

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 10:21 AM
To much smart think your. Also your looks. Perfect match with your thinking. Our attention always goes against our thoughts, because our eyes are always shiny so maybe we make this mistake all the time.

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 10:10 AM
:wave:
I sended these smiley as hello,
the girl replied i use such smiley for slapssssssssss:grin:

So Ok :wave: Hello✌

Thanks

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 10:05 AM
I think when you feel, you need a partner and want to create a Self world decorated by your life.

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 09:53 AM
Would you hire a Professional Cuddler? Being single, we long for touch.

Here is one man's cuddling session, it is a bit long but you do not have to watch it all. :grinning:

https://youtu.be/iipFfVvylsk

Seriously? If you want i Will try my best. Because, i feel About this word, this is a art, i want to decorated this with my feel.

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 09:49 AM
Just a doubt. ..
mistakes happens, but such grammer mistake gives unusual guesses to others, should be her instead of him....:smile:

Thanks, i will try do correction my mistake.

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 09:16 AM
Good
That's The Spirit :thumbsup:
Welcome To Forums...
Best partner of loneliness too.✌

Thanks for your pleasure

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 09:10 AM
I'm fine now. So I got the courage to write. Now you feel more empowered by your encouragement. Thanks everyone

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/16/21 08:23 AM
I did not know the frustration! I was very happy in my life alone. I have come to understand that love changes people's lives! When love came into my life. Then I thought I might not be able to enjoy life for so long. My life would have been colorful if love had come into my life earlier! There were many colorful dreams in my eyes because all my thoughts about him. I was enjoying a colorful life. But after a few years, a flood of life came and shattered the colorful dreams. How the man of love has changed. I started to feel helpless. When I found out she was starting to think she wasn't happy with me! She wants more happiness! Looking for happiness! Then my unselfish love is going through some black days. I gave him freedom by thinking of my love. But a few days later, when he wanted to be released, I realized what a disappointment! Depression is a disorder that is affecting more and more people. I felt like a human patient. Life would not be Maya. I have seen the family face many problems. Then there is no decision on your own and you have to free yourself from frustration and save your family from problems. I don't have the advice of a human doctor and start using my will power. I started reading books on the doctor's advice and tried to keep myself busy. The frustration got me in such a way that I couldn't see the way back from that place. After a long 6 months, I was able to delete the word frustration from my diary. Self-love is the great medicine for depression.

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/09/21 01:06 PM
Obviously you haven't read and/or not understood a word I said.

You're also not clear with what you are talking about. You said "physical needs" while you only mean sex. Maybe next time be a bit more specific with your postings.

I'm sorry! Because it is difficult to understand the meaning of physical needs for this. The term physical desire is now commonly used by us adults when it comes to sex. And I don't think any immature people come here to forums. If you are immature then you should mature and forums.

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/09/21 12:11 AM
Erm... not quite sure I understand your posting...
But my peace of mind and sense of well-being goes down the drain real quick when I am hungry and have nothing to eat!

And if I do understand correctly, what you're saying is wrong. When people's basic physical needs are not met you can never ever have peace.
Without having basic needs fulfilled -food, safety, shelter, warmth etc- people are in survival mode, and in survival mode we do whatever we have to in order to get those basic needs (partly) met. And that includes fighting, stealing, killing too.

So you need a base level of physical fulfilment before you can reach the place where you can think about peace.

When will you kill someone? Then you must verify that the weapons used in the murder are correct. Otherwise you will fail. And it is better not to ask him to do it knowing that he will fail

Arnob Rana's photo
Sat 10/09/21 12:04 AM
Erm... not quite sure I understand your posting...
But my peace of mind and sense of well-being goes down the drain real quick when I am hungry and have nothing to eat!

And if I do understand correctly, what you're saying is wrong. When people's basic physical needs are not met you can never ever have peace.
Without having basic needs fulfilled -food, safety, shelter, warmth etc- people are in survival mode, and in survival mode we do whatever we have to in order to get those basic needs (partly) met. And that includes fighting, stealing, killing too.

So you need a base level of physical fulfilment before you can reach the place where you can think about peace.

I welcome your feedback! But remember that your partner must be humane when you want to satisfy your physical needs and satisfy them. To make you excited. Because it is made from the human brain, it is a psychological game. So you talk about your needs, but you also need to prepare your partner to meet your needs. Have you ever seen a duck? If you have seen their reunion and if your needs are like that then it is fine. And if your need is for you to enjoy and have some good moments then your partner needs to be humanely prepared. Otherwise you may have to use toys to meet your needs again. This is an eight that you have to decorate part by part with the color of the mind with the beginning and the end care. Thanks

Arnob Rana's photo
Fri 10/08/21 12:23 PM
I think human peace is more important than physical needs. Because without human peace it is not possible to meet the physical needs! Physical needs for some time! How would you feel if you were not humanly healthy? But who cares so much about our physical needs that we forget which one we need first?