Community > Posts By > Queenie

Queenie's photo
Sat 11/06/21 08:22 PM
lol Mr Good Guy, be cool dating site all from all over the World... english might be their 2nd language :hugging:

beat me ??? I cant understand her too STAR???
Next....

Queenie's photo
Sat 11/06/21 08:04 PM
Cant agree more with John :triumph::triumph: Forum is at least 80% safe...

But if we discern, we know over time...
Cant say much "One man's meat is another Man's poison"...

each of their own what they are seeking for ...

Queenie's photo
Sat 11/06/21 07:54 PM
A humble Opinion from Asia:
Here Love is still as good as in America during the 80's.... There are still many souls seeking for a real partner to grow old with instead of cold, lonely bed or maybe the fear of dying alone :hugging: but its fast changing due to the exposures of social media fast approaching toxic relationships :expressionless: So discern and seek with right intentions... Seek honestly and you shall find, there are still many good genuinely people who are not looking for fast hookup or to scams.

Queenie's photo
Sat 11/06/21 07:40 PM
I cant agree more with (Walker) and (Doofusmaximus)... exactly how can One find Love when they dont even know how to treat themselves better...

Today society will sell their soul for money and materialistic, wrong value of life cannot sustain Love because You are your own Mirror ... drawing the wrong energies what are you seeking??? Painfully we have to face our own devils if we seek wrong desires...

Love nurtured through relationships which call Time to communicate effectively and honestly seeking to embrace all in a person, Tolerance and Patience...

Today's World is all about fast ... fastfood, fast sex, fast ... fast .. fast

wasted emotions... Many people in found Love and blessed with peaceful contented relationship because They understand Love but we must seek the Right Partner for the Right Desire....

Queenie's photo
Sat 11/06/21 07:15 PM
Praise God, Beautiful Sunday ((Song))
We are still Alive after Covid Assaults ...
Draw Positive vibes and thinking instead of Negative toxic thinking... Life is a journeys of ups and downs, we become mature in our EQ if we discern what is Life all about!!! Its all about what you want and seek for....
Watch "This One INVISIBLE FORCE is in CONTROL of OUR LIVES! (How to RETAKE CONTROL) | Wayne Dyer MOTIVATION" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/CjOvWYcpRaU 

Queenie's photo
Sat 11/06/21 07:02 PM
I learned today, that bruises come in different colours :tired_face:

its ok that the journey to maturity of EQ