Community > Posts By > andycraft

andycraft's photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:29 PM
do you regard yourself a saint?

andycraft's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:53 PM
it is to my understanding that the first acount of genusis was writen incorperating numerology, when translated "in the beginning" back to its original, The book of genusis starts with the letter B which would mean there is a hole book that is prior to genusis.. God as a child maybe.

andycraft's photo
Sat 08/16/08 04:19 PM
he would still have to follow the laws that he created...
as it was pointed out the blood line from adam through to jesus would tell any sane person that johseph was the father..

andycraft's photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:43 PM
Just curious, if the higher you are the faster time travels, does that meen, that people how live in the mountains spend less time in gods eyes.

andycraft's photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:26 PM
OK the egg travels down, on the 7th day the nerves system developes, ie has feelings.
fdp1177 short and sweet. good one

andycraft's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:47 PM
Ok i have finished reading. man you do woffel....
1st What is your evidence that people lived longer in around 2,200 BC, the dead sea scrolls tell us that God said man (and woman) would only live from 7 days to 120 years and as it takes 7 days for the fetus to attach itself in the mothers womb and start developing and the oldest recored living person has never lived past 120 years this all sound feezable, not Fact.
2nd every biblical catastrafy can all be expland by natural phenomena. the flood, the land bridge at istanbul emtys into the black sea, Moses and the pillor, a volcanic eruption on one of the island in greece which would also explain the waters parting and then flooding back in. Hypnosis you can cure the sick even make them see again, Mesmer did it and the Church told him to stop. this doesnt meen im right or rong.
creationism doesnt mean life hasnt evolved and evelutionisim doesnt say there is no god. one is on faith the other on evidence, what you beleve, you dont have to prove to me, you just have to prove to yourself.

andycraft's photo
Fri 08/15/08 05:45 AM
i was reading throw untill i got to the eggs found in Sydeny Australia. "NO" They were found out side Perth by a teenage boy. on the other side of the contenent. you were only 5000km out. so if you can be rong about this. What else have you badly reseached. And by the way Celts never had writen language there storys were past down in song. One story that has been told for 1000's of years, is of the loch Ness monster. and that is just one, there are 100's of storys like this all around the world.

andycraft's photo
Fri 08/15/08 05:06 AM
hi is that all you have to say?

andycraft's photo
Fri 08/15/08 04:59 AM
you dont cut another guys lunch

andycraft's photo
Fri 08/15/08 01:58 AM
disrespect is when you are not adherent to someones values.

andycraft's photo
Fri 08/15/08 01:35 AM
Its good that every one has an oppinion and every oppinion should be respected, it doesn't meen they are right. the first casualty of war is the truth.
offence is an "illegal act" it is not the best defence.
and illegal is not a sick bird!

andycraft's photo
Fri 08/15/08 01:19 AM
I just got here, hope i havent miss out......

andycraft's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:07 PM
she offered her address......take it

andycraft's photo
Wed 08/13/08 03:18 AM
46drinker