Community > Posts By > glorymeroline

glorymeroline's photo
Mon 11/25/13 02:17 AM
All ages men r after cookie .lol well not all men but all ages

glorymeroline's photo
Sun 11/24/13 10:27 AM
Wow didnt even.look at it from that point . But I get u guys loud and clear. Ok well atleast I learned something new

glorymeroline's photo
Sun 11/24/13 09:36 AM
Come on guys lets get serious. We r all on this site to meet some one to spend our lifes with . If u wanna chat to some one just for fun go on social networks like facebook.we r all grow peopel lets act like such . add and make confersation with anyone u feel a conection to and put all effort in to meet and go to the next level stop playing around . God never created men to live alone . Its sad to go to sleep every night alone knowing there is someone out there for u . ......

glorymeroline's photo
Mon 11/18/13 09:43 PM
All i can say even if u love someone with all ur hart u can never force them to stay with u . And just.becouse u have a child with some does not mean they will marry u and stay with u . And just even if u r a singel parent does not mean u need someone to take care of ur kid . I have 2kids and i dont ask anyone even for a bar of soap . I can take care of my own kids. Independed mom

glorymeroline's photo
Mon 11/04/13 05:23 AM
Edited by glorymeroline on Mon 11/04/13 05:24 AM
I have been on mingel for 3long month . Y is it so hard to meet some who is serious enough to make it to the next level . Is there any succses storys that come from here