Community > Posts By > SubaruTech

SubaruTech's photo
Thu 10/14/21 10:25 PM
this topic is great and ill definitely try and share some thoughts here to the person asking about one night stands.....

first and foremost, what people dont typically do and its the right thing to do before any sexual encounter is talk it out, establish lines of respect and boundarys. additionally use protection even better yet just prove your clean and go get tested prior to the "hooking up" i think its totally fine if you and the person both agree its what you both want.

on the flip side. if your really smart. if you are a gentleman and court your woman properly theres a high degree of success in you getting sex at some point anyways...and in my opinion its better because there is and established connection there and its more meaningful. ladies feel free to correct me if im wrong here. but women are a bit more emotionally attached to things as opposed to us men who can at times be primitive.... all in all no matter what talk about it and make sure theres boundaries if thats the road you wanna take. nothing wrong with chivalry either mate. cheers and good luck

subarutech out

SubaruTech's photo
Thu 10/14/21 01:09 AM
you sir are a gentleman and a scholor. yeah im begining to think this **** dead bro

SubaruTech's photo
Wed 10/13/21 08:10 PM
anyone interested in chatting? please be local to MN or close by

SubaruTech's photo
Wed 10/13/21 01:11 AM
32 yrs old, looking for a cool chick that loves cars, got a subaru impreza making 500hp looking to connect and take it easy and see where it leads to. DM me Subarutech