Community > Posts By > Anthony Moore

Anthony Moore's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:58 PM
I am 60yrs are you interested in me

are you interested in me ?

Anthony Moore's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:56 PM
I had just posted a reply to your message. Now I want to add to it.

Your profile pretty much says you are just looking for sex and if someone is cheating, you are okay with that.

Not want I am looking for and I am in another country anyway.

You might perceive me as too young, but age is just a number and not a true reflection of how the heart feels. I like that you desire a monogamous relationship , I like that too. perhaps we can sail this ship together

Anthony Moore's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:50 PM
Tired of Online Dating? Let’s Be Each Other’s Reason for Signing Off...Don't be shy to inbox me

Anthony Moore's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:46 PM
I’m old fashioned so believe the man should make the first move.

how about I make the first most on you...lol

Anthony Moore's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:45 PM
I've never met a man on here that I wanted to make the first move.

what kind of man you interested in ?

Anthony Moore's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:44 PM
As far as who "should" make the first move, I think these days it's either. It's become a lot more common for women to at least initiate conversation, although as far as actually inviting the other out, I still think it's more common for men than it is for women. Hopefully that will change.

As for me personally, I have never asked a man out first and I am not sure I ever would. However, this would be more about me being too chicken rather than about any notion of gender roles.

hey am new on here, looking for a friendship with a lady that has golden heart, a friendship that can be built on towards a beautiful happily ever after.. please don't be shy to send me a message

Anthony Moore's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:44 PM
hey am new on here, looking for a friendship with a lady that has golden heart, a friendship that can be built on towards a beautiful happily ever after.. please don't be shy to send me a message