Community > Posts By > catwoman96

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 09:46 PM
ima guess.

as long as other countries are still buying our goods...then we will never be a third world country.

all of the worlds finances are together nowadys.glasses
we rely upon eachother.
to keep our dollar afloat.

i mean who in the states wants to eat corn from Indiana?

as long as people are consuming some american goods its all good.

maybe.
perhaps
lol

that being said, ima have some sweet corn soon

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:56 PM
well I have blemishes. I have two judgments against me right now. I certainly couldnt get another loan currently due to my debt:credit ratio.

and so my credit rating has suffered nonetheless.

I owe more than I make.
and Im not going to give up my family time working OT the next 3 years to get myself in the same position perhaps a bankruptcy would put me in. I m raising a teenager. I am needed at home

idk, decisons decisons....

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:47 PM
what are you suggesting we do?

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:44 PM
exactly rose. its concerning. women being treated this way. Thers isn t a whole lot I as a person can probably do.

and im certinly not BRAVE enough to go over there and try to help these women personally. especially not after seeing what they do to women.

But I do have sympathy.
and am entitled to feel outraged and disgusted.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:45 PM
knock on wood

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:44 PM
credit is overrated.

love is not.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:42 PM
ill ill

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:38 PM

Girls die from this procedure. Quite often the procedure is performed with unsanitary instruments.

flowerforyou excellent point winxflowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:36 PM

:smile:We have NO right to interfere in their practices:smile:Its not our place to be concerned about what their women do.:smile:Its none of our business.:smile:We need to be caring about American women.:smile:Thats our business:smile:Thats what I care about.:smile:

blah lee. but we do care about treatment of gitmo prisoners.
makes no sense if ya think about it
laugh One is here and the other is over therelaugh

hmmm technically speaking gitmo is not in the US.

I guess possible (probable)threats to american security are more important than islamic women and their young girls.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:27 PM

:smile:We have NO right to interfere in their practices:smile:Its not our place to be concerned about what their women do.:smile:Its none of our business.:smile:We need to be caring about American women.:smile:Thats our business:smile:Thats what I care about.:smile:

blah lee. but we do care about treatment of gitmo prisoners.
makes no sense if ya think about it

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:16 PM
bankruptcy...somewhat like a divorce from credit

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:22 PM
religion is a prat of culture. the two are intertwined

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:20 PM

That's good you're not late.
You might talk to whoever is financing your Jeep. They might be able to work with you to extend and lower the payments.

my jeep is directly through chrsyler.
my X's truck is through a credit union that i banked with.

I dont think they will work with me...and the jeep isnt totally the issue. if it was jsut that, well i would keep it.

its freaking everything.

pay debt for the next 3 years and hope to not accumulate more....or file bankruptcy and cheapen my way of living. idk

certain thigns i wont give up. me and my daughters cell phones are a requirment and well I will stay in my high class neighborhood

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:17 PM

Laws vary depening on state but here is a good website for information.

http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/bankruptcy

flowerforyou thank you mcuh. your advice was very helpful. Im jsut not planning on BUYING anything for at least a few years and Im tired of beign saddled with all this debt. I want to simplify and get out from under these judgments against me.

and perhaps my jeep

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:14 PM
I dont have any assests and I currently rent a home.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:03 PM

o i have two car payments.

one for my x (which he does pay timely)
and mine.

pay on the one you haveflowerforyou forget the otherflowerforyou

I have been. currently i have no late bills.

i wish i had never bought my jeep. brand new cars are so not worth it. I want a semi old beater. ya know 3000 and might last me a couple years. much better financially when one doesnt travel long distances

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:01 PM

No matter how well meaning the advice you get is offered, the questions you ask are complex enough to require an expert. Talk to a CPA. An independent would be cheaper than a firm. They may actually give you a little free advice.

i proably will do that..thank you. Im just trying to learn what I can prior to.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:58 PM
o i have two car payments.

one for my x (which he does pay timely)
and mine.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:55 PM

flowerforyou don't do itflowerforyou takes 10 years to go off creditflowerforyou if you just don't pay its 7 yearsflowerforyou

everybody does it. I dont want any more credit obligations.
and it will take me at least two maybe three years to pay my current obligations off. and be broke as hell and work my ass off at the same time.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:54 PM
I know i cant file on student loans or medical.

I dont have any medical bills anyhow..dental bills though. which is probably same classification.

my main concern is about court ordered judgments against you. you know small claims court. I have two of these. and they have and will attempt to garnsih wages if I dont pay. I wonder if I can file bankruptcy on them?

along with my Jeep and any credit cards

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25