me toooflowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 04:39 PM
Edited by catwoman96 on Sat 03/14/09 04:39 PM
pout..

ooo I need an icon for this one...and im too lazy to look for one

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 04:37 PM
idk...the holy bible is quite action packed.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 04:35 PM

It makes her mother a hypocrite for claiming to represent "family values"

how? respecting your child (now adult) as an individual trusting in their ability to make their own decisions, however bad they may be, is certainly a Christian family value. don't get me wrong, palin scares the crap out of me but i don't think her daughter's choice says anything about the governor's beliefs. i could understand the hypocrisy angle if palin got an abortion but if she's supporting her daughter even when she's acting like an idiot...

also a nice commentflowerforyou flowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 04:34 PM

maybe "family values" are more an ideal than anything else. maybe it's what we hold in front of us to strive for...maybe it's what reminds us to behave.

everyone screws up. it's our response to said screw-up that counts.

this is excellent and very true

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 04:28 PM
in my opinion....posting this topic is somewhat gloating..

and u r right boo...its a baby...and that is never ever misfortunate.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 04:26 PM

ya I think he knows what hes doing....hes gonna destroy america. I dont think theres much more we can do. sit and wait. work some overtime and decrease our personal debt.

:smile: When Santa Clause comes down from the north pole and smites the Easter Bunny, the great pumpkin shall be revealed as the tooth fairy.:smile:Then Jesus will resurrect and reveal himself to be the true buddha and mohammed will be so overwhelmed by awe he will follow the true buddha to Ragnarok to face Zeus and Odin in the final war on earth.:smile:

ya this will all happen after he gets reelected in 2012laugh laugh laugh
:tongue: Its in the bible:tongue: Nostradamus said so:tongue:

is this the bible that Obama reads??

lemme tell ya a secret......
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
I think he wrote his own.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 04:15 PM
u guys are horrible to take such joy out of anothers misfortune.

I didnt read none of the posts..I hope Im not the first one to say this....

but i wish I coulda peed in whoevers cheerios it is that thinks that this is even slightly amusing

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 04:09 PM

ya I think he knows what hes doing....hes gonna destroy america. I dont think theres much more we can do. sit and wait. work some overtime and decrease our personal debt.

:smile: When Santa Clause comes down from the north pole and smites the Easter Bunny, the great pumpkin shall be revealed as the tooth fairy.:smile:Then Jesus will resurrect and reveal himself to be the true buddha and mohammed will be so overwhelmed by awe he will follow the true buddha to Ragnarok to face Zeus and Odin in the final war on earth.:smile:

ya this will all happen after he gets reelected in 2012laugh laugh laugh

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 03:58 PM

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 03:23 PM

Every 30 seconds in the United States someone has to file for bankruptcy do to unforeseen medical costs.

Many of these people are working people. People with insurance that found themselves denied.

Know what happens in bankruptcy? Creditors are payed pennies on the dollar if anything at all...so it isn't just that person and the company holding the medical debt that are injured.

Companies unrelated to health care pay the price of bankruptcy too.

But then...oh nm

well healthcare isnt completly to blame for somebody filing bankruptcy...as long as you send people a small sum of money....then why the need to file bankruptcy??

high cost of living and the fact that AFTER they recieved the medical care...paying for it is back burner to paying mortgages, credit cards, and car payments

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 03:20 PM

Its pretty apparent to me that when our nurses cant afford insurance for themselves or children something is wrong with the system big time. One can assume the management has red carpet insurance for life. I see many many people that would benefit from a "single payer" government run program. Who will pay for it you ask? Think along the lines of " I pay x ammount now for insurance and co-pays and my company also pays x amount. We also pay into medicaid. If these funds are re applied to a single payer plan I am sure it will increase our costs verry little and in the long run drive down the cost of medical care and all will be able to see a Dr. when needed. The fact that america has the most expensive health care in the world are not in dispute by anyone. America also ranks near the bottem in care for the western democracies. We are being scammed on a massive scale and our health is held hostage to insurance companeis that only care for the bottom line.

you dont seem to understand what Im saying. and really Im not gonna get on an online discussion regarding my personal finances.

I could have insurance......if I wanted. I choose not to.

so, no there is not one selling point that I could see that would make me want to be a part of a union. It has nothing to offer me.

It was a good point that the state nurses associations has done a good job in establishing quality care guidelines. flowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:09 PM
please folks, this is a serious question. please no sick twisted comments. thank youflowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:07 PM

Uranus is my favorite place!
[/quote begin your travels then

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:05 PM
or the MOON.

which do you like the most?

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:04 PM

Im flying to bed now. Early day tomorrow. Was fun chatting with you. Enjoy your Utopia there in Indy and best of luck to you!
lol....you do the same mr. sleepy head

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:01 PM

I have been everywhere on earth almost....in my short 40 years!
bragger lol...........now take your wings and fly somewhere far away..............like indy or something

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:52 AM

Spanky meat...haha you crack me up. You sound like you know your way around the midwest!
i have traveled the great USA all mjy life. i know many old and newer areas of the great states. my travels will take me to other worlds and beyond

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:45 AM

Keep that up and Ill spank youre bare butt...smarty! haha

Indy is the promise land eh? Nice...I will be near the land of milk and honey then.
sex and dating is way over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

if you want to speak to a delicate flower like myself, then refrain from the dirty talk please. im a woman not a piece of spank meat.

catwoman96's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:40 AM

And cocky... How is Indianapolis?bad. You bear watching!
indy is just like i have always dreamed it would be. its where i knew i would live way before god sent me to this earth. so im happy and content.

and bear watching???? what does this mean... no bears in indy you silly goose

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next