Community > Posts By > catwoman96

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:51 PM
Edited by catwoman96 on Mon 03/16/09 06:51 PM
tasering should be illegal.

I tihnk it would qualify under the category of "torture" and unnecessary force.

this sexting thing that goes on with teenagers shoudl be disciplined. at school. at home. I think I was told that it was illegal for a CHILD to engage in sexual activites until they were 14. and even then it must be someone of their age.

I would do my best to see a kid that tried to be sexting with my daughter punished. and actually i havebigsmile

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:30 PM
so congress and the presidents DONT care. they really dont.

cuz they can spend more money with this kinda currency that is not backed by any gold.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:27 PM
Edited by catwoman96 on Mon 03/16/09 06:27 PM

okay ya..I know that about JFK...and his assasination still remains pretty unsolved.

we are slaves....arent we??

is it just for money (gold?? currency?? taxes?? oil??)

what do these bankers want??

As Douglas Adams would say, 'Don't Panic!'

i refuse to paniac..Ima lil mad...but Im thankful.
that a) the bank only owns me for a few more years.bigsmile

of course the IRS has me for life.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:25 PM
Others thought differently. " When business in the United States underwent a mild contraction in 1927,the Federal Reserve created more paper reserves in the hope of forestalling any possible bank reserve shortage. ... More disastrous, however, was the Federal Reserve's attempt to assist Great Britain... The excess credit spilled over into the stock market - triggering a fantastic speculative boom... As a result, the American economy collapsed." - Alen Greenspan, Federal Reserve Chairman - "Gold and Economic Freedom

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 05:50 PM
okay ya..I know that about JFK...and his assasination still remains pretty unsolved.

we are slaves....arent we??

is it just for money (gold?? currency?? taxes?? oil??)

what do these bankers want??

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 02:58 PM
mad

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 02:54 PM

I thought a group of people stole all the gold while playing simon says games with a police detective and a citizen....

or was that a movie????

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
maybe we are the ones being fed a game of simon says.

and BRUCE WILLIS ISNT HERE!!!!!!:cry: :cry:

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 02:43 PM
Edited by catwoman96 on Mon 03/16/09 02:46 PM
okay...so the market is being completly manipulated.

the price of the dollar is what worth a snickers bar today? and tmrw maybe half a snickers bar??

IF the people realized, I mean somebody important realized and spoke on behalf of the people.........

couldnt the federal reserve be overturned and all this stopped?
the fed governemnt is tied to the federal reserve though right?
everything is tied to the federal reserve. This is the root of evil and corruption.

explode explode explode

i jsut dont understand how people cant be more upset about all this. and demand that an actual audit be done.

we have no power. none at all. flowerforyou flowerforyou frustrated frustrated frustrated

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:49 AM
only time will tell.

i would hope his popularity is falling given he sucks

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:43 AM
i just need proof......and i have no proof.

its making my head hurt to look at things.....and not be able to find exact proof.

sick of opinions....even my own.

i want proof

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:28 AM

i think people aren't realizing that the bankers that started the evil federal reserve were zionists and the ones who run it now are zionists. ben bernanke is a zionist. this is what the zionists say in the protocols.

THIS HATRED WILL BE STILL FURTHER MAGNIFIED BY THE EFFECTS of an ECONOMIC CRISES, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and WITH THE AID OF GOLD, WHICH IS ALL IN OUR HANDS,
A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

are the zionist the root to all our problems?????or just all of your problems?????

you seem to think the zionist are involved with everything in this world.
maybe they conspire against you, and that makes you feel threatened by their presence.

people in other countries all over the world believe it too. and yes, they have kept this thing going for a couple thousand years. it started in babylon where they learned how to start this fractional reserve type banking. i could explain it to you but you sound like you don't wanna know.

you have to understand who the first bankers were to understand who these people that control countries with money really are.
you just avoided the questions i asked you. of course i wanna know and learn more. but i asked you questions and you avoid them. please let me know your knowledge, but first answer my questions.flowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:20 AM
i personally just think its the bankers.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:18 AM

i think people aren't realizing that the bankers that started the evil federal reserve were zionists and the ones who run it now are zionists. ben bernanke is a zionist. this is what the zionists say in the protocols.

THIS HATRED WILL BE STILL FURTHER MAGNIFIED BY THE EFFECTS of an ECONOMIC CRISES, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and WITH THE AID OF GOLD, WHICH IS ALL IN OUR HANDS,
A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

are the zionist the root to all our problems?????or just all of your problems?????

you seem to think the zionist are involved with everything in this world.
maybe they conspire against you, and that makes you feel threatened by their presence.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:08 AM
Edited by catwoman96 on Mon 03/16/09 08:09 AM
up front and personal issue for some of you/us on this site.

in the past 100 years, how many of you and your family members have done the deed to make it possible to inbreed?

dont be shy, let out the family secrets

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:50 AM

lol, it's old news now...but a fine minute it was, indeed..laugh
lol, i thought so myself.

how are you??flowerforyou bigsmile

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:50 AM

Hey cat.........are ya countin' down to tuesday?:banana: happy
well yes dear i am. thanks for remembering my taco tuesdayflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:46 AM
is a great time. enjoy it while it last

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:31 AM
Edited by catwoman96 on Mon 03/16/09 07:35 AM
the dollar is in trouble...........where is the gold??

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:16 AM
oooo...me i have no gold.
not even a trace of it

honestlybigsmile

catwoman96's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:01 AM

What are your feeling that Fort knox has some gold are based on? The TV program?

huh i dont know if Ft knox has gold or not.

i was watching tv...and i saw this commerical asking people to sell their gold. bring your gold in for cash.
Ive been hearing the same advertisment on my local radio station also.

It got me curious. the gov is broke. people are broke as heck right now....and when your hungry that gold necklace (even if its your great grandmas or any gold collectibles) doesnt do your hunger pains any good.

hence I was thinking about gold. and its worth. and who want its. and what they use it for.

somewhere.......their IS gold