Community > Posts By > natwilaniwartri

natwilaniwartri's photo
Mon 01/16/17 09:08 AM
well i been told long time ago by a friend my animal totem or spirit is bear ..........i totem or animal spirit is a subject i like and into explore more of

natwilaniwartri's photo
Sat 10/22/16 04:56 PM
well lets now i had first at 19 off she shelf dragon and 5 other custom designed by me if can or at least what i want so tattoo person can do it

i non have words only pictures i got shapeshifer , custom cernunnos , on both top shoulders are pictish animals from scottish stones and basic balance of sun and moon ... and band symbol for albannach

i did have ears piercings basic but they were wooden so over 6 years or so the gave up and broke off so not not new ones yet

so thats me

natwilaniwartri's photo
Sat 10/22/16 04:41 PM
well my main hobby is re-enactments ,in Scottish border locations , now that can be from big main events to small events ,also if asked do school talks or some times i lend out my stuff
now my time periods are from 1500s to 1630 as border reiver , i been Jacobite and i not long made kit for a first event of william wallace been made guardian of scotland as knight just soft kit as not main period i do

well i dabble in bits of crafts like at moment in time am hoping to finish on a making Halloween costume as shamon or druid warrior of bear as making paper mache bear skull as free and quickish to do and my first skull too

i also made kit back in 2014 Edinburgh beltian event as was in it that hear as earth element

my main bigest and longest project am doing is dragons witch if done all ok i hope will make business out of it

i also like if and when get pictures i taken my self or on lie i like if need to change it take parts of them out and remake new backgrounds nw pictures

i also make if can is own re-enactment soft kit

and like do some leather masks too

i thinks thats it

natwilaniwartri's photo
Sat 10/22/16 04:22 PM
it depends upon what they have i think if its all mess up or all together then when fades out over time ur not know what was

as to were all parts of body is like living walking and breathing art ,but its depends what u have ,normal i arms legs feet back , is main locations ,...face is one can be hit or miss i think like tribal cultures its there way of life ....other problem you may have is finding job thats not going look at u and say no to you because of a tattoo

like ancient tribes of old its and tribes still around i think its there Culture of way of life

but for most part i think s to keep it 1 colour and have spaces if u want lots ,....now there is some i think look nice and some not
and like art it shall always fade in time

now i have 5 black custom made i done and 1 normal off shelf dragon i got when i was 19 but i tend to have mine custom made and not like i go out ever year for one am now 35 so not to many and u can still see lots of skin around mine

natwilaniwartri's photo
Sat 10/22/16 03:54 PM
well i doint really check out these posts in forum

but hear gose

well been shy me be in way of who will make first contact thats for both male and female

i have been on 1 date in past 4 years i think been on hear , am been on allot of freeish dating sites thats says free but when comes donw to it its not and the price each months is dear if pay for it thenn with in time u doint find that person then u start to think if i stop paying for it then i lose out so you end up paying just for that hope , and if u on there sites too it all adds up in end

its like this i right now got 6 said me be or yes on picture meat up but have not went into my main profile, and i cant see who and when did last or first with out paying for it

and if u in fact get email saying someone new wants meet you then press link and if u keep pressing link into new web page opens so i got 6 right so i open 6 but i seen these 1 year ago ,........so where is new ones said yes or me be unless i pay for it i cant see

and also hard is what you really want out of that person is also key to as for most part every one different and and has quirks ....also we seem to just look and not just go for it for most part i think

and way of todays society and life style redefines us all i think

natwilaniwartri's photo
Mon 03/10/14 10:03 AM
well i not been on the community but been on year for almost year
any way am 32 and single and living scotland ,.. well my hobbies are reenactments and some basic crafts ,i also from march to end of november am a living historical statue out in the streets of edinburgh

any way trying new thing this year of been part of beltane for end of april so hoping get into one groups so far not out 3 2 said no one more to go ..

i do some poetry when am in that mood of happy or very sad state

i been told am hoot and look awesome but not been lucky yet to find that to make me hole as hole can be

i been and joined lots of dating sites but not only few are free but one been on for 5 years and had 6 dinner dates for 1 month but not worked out ,she was nice lass ,but not really enough of interaction for what was looking .

and the closet of finding love was in usa and that was 3 years ago i was her enigma and i tried to be with her but her end was tricky
and she was very much in her comfy zone, and even still wanting her ,it never work out so ,i just stick to people in uk and ireland ,and as yet out 18 years not had any one longer than the lass of a month

so as much as want i cant have it yet or me be never

youre thomas