Community > Posts By > maryelizabeth10

maryelizabeth10's photo
Thu 09/18/08 12:02 PM

some folks are just real prudishlaugh

im not a prude and i agreed with him. but i know from experience if you have your boobs hanging out in every pic that attracts the guys who just want sex.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:43 AM
hi ya'll just checking in.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:39 AM

i had a conversation about this on mon night with someone. they didnt seem to understand that i dont need a man in my life. one would be nice but i dont need one.

I told a male friend this once and he said I was cold. I told him I was actually very warm, affectionate and compassionate, just not co-dependant, clingy, or needy.

i was told i was depressed lol. or something along that line.
i just meant it as im not settling for anything less than everything im looking for. so until that person comes along im perfectly fine by myself i dont like it but im ok with it.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:34 AM

I might not need another beer, but i'll want one.

I dont think this really applies to relationships, not for me at least. If i became single and stayed that way for the rest of my life, im not just gonna curl up and die, but i do think that there would be something missing from my life. So to some degree at least, i think there is a need there.

i agree with you on the "something missing" part

maryelizabeth10's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:34 AM
i had a conversation about this on mon night with someone. they didnt seem to understand that i dont need a man in my life. one would be nice but i dont need one.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Thu 09/18/08 07:24 AM

i would suggest putting different pictures.The cleavage shot is kinda overdone yanno

i agree with you almost every pic is of her cleavage and shes gonna attract the guys just wanting sex. but to each their own

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 11:41 AM
if anyone wants to add me to myspace its

www.myspace.com/sweetest_angelullevermeet

:)

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:15 AM

k since he knows now imma confess mine :)

i have a crush on dthromeo blushing

happy

blushing flowers

smooched

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 08:54 AM

happy

Awwwwww. So cute. (Does Gay happy dance!)laugh

hes pretty darn amazing :)

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 08:50 AM

happy

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 07:56 AM

Message????.....DON'T SMOKE CRACK!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

awww man but i really wanted to do that tonight frown

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 07:50 AM
i got lost. lol want to re-explain that to me

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 07:44 AM
this site actually has more men who like heavier women that ive met in real life lol. so i wouldnt worry about it :)

plus heavier girls know how to work it :)

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 07:37 AM
ive been in that situation. i said no. because just because its distance im not changing my beliefs especially when they wont be the last time i see him id hope

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:46 AM
can we have hot chocolate and not coffee? cause i need a big cup full so i can wake up. yawn then again being one of 300 i could probably sleep in here and no one would notice

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:04 AM

Honestly, I don't think you can go by age alone. I think you have to go by the person and by maturity. Good luck on your date and I hope it works out for you flowerforyou

i agree :)

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 05:08 AM

Too much younger I think is just lust, what would you have in common with them, but 26 shouldn't be a problemdrinker

i dont think thats fair to say. im 20 but all my friends are in their 30s. and the guy i really care about right now is 36. but i have lots in common with them.

i dont think its age i think its maturity wise. i know a 32 year old man who asks like he's 12, but most people who know me say I act 30.

So I think it can be more than lust for a much younger person if you have a similar maturity level and simliar interests.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 04:45 AM

Look toward Cleveland sweetheart, it has 2 hospitals and only 30 miles north of Chattanooga

no hunny im trying to get a job at erlinger. thats where i really want to work. im going up there in dec to talk to them.

so i need a place close to chattanooga thats close to erlinger

:smile:

maryelizabeth10's photo
Wed 09/17/08 04:42 AM
hi guys

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/16/08 08:39 PM
most likely right but you'd deserve it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25