searchingsearching's photo
Thu 06/27/13 11:59 PM
Big Dumb Face. lol, no link though. they should be on youtube

Thu 06/27/13 11:56 PM
I.....I think I found a spark....or rather, she found me:}

Thu 06/27/13 11:49 PM
haha, same here man. all the ladies from my area(lloydminster area) either found someone or just gave up on this site i'm guessing, lol

Thu 06/27/13 11:39 PM
meh, it's allll good ;)

Wed 06/26/13 11:30 PM
Fear Factory!!!

Mon 06/24/13 10:21 PM
how do I put this....I wish I were a couple years younger and lived in Cebu Cityohwell

Definitely a 10 in my books
:smile:

Mon 06/24/13 05:35 PM
mmmmm coffeeee. cheers from canada *coffee clinky*

Mon 06/24/13 05:30 PM
hmm no, cause doing so would mean someone would have to acknowledge my exsistence lol....hello hello hello....anyone out there out there out there....lol

Sun 06/23/13 10:07 PM
Edited by searchingsearching on Sun 06/23/13 10:09 PM
I dunnooo. Having a lover is awesome just as long as you fit each other good. But there's soooo many people and it could be that ONE little thing that pushes you away, forgetting all the things that attracted you in the first place.
I SHOULD have said having a lover to share things with is awesome etc. etc. etc...
You can only connect with family and friends to a point, after that, it gets a lil creepynoway

If all you're looking for is fun, then yeah, you should probably stay out of relationship country. Things could get messy lol

Sun 06/23/13 09:01 PM
I know man, lol.
yeah that was me, i just don't want to go to a bar. I mean I will, just won't like it is all lol partly because I hate bars, partly because I've had friends hook up with people at bars and the person ends up being scummy(abusive, smucking ladies around etc.) or crazy(makes them stop hanging out with their friends, mentally abusive etc.)
gonna try another dating site on this one.
like this one for the forums though. keep on coming here 'cause i like the crowd :thumbsup:

Sun 06/23/13 08:40 PM
I was going to reply and say something, but shortfire took my answer lol.
Things are better when you have someone to share them with, y'know?
No one's an island and all that...

Sun 06/23/13 08:34 PM
oh sh-it....never once thought about that stigma....
k....still have time...
wish me luck

Sun 06/23/13 08:25 PM
Just briefly looked over all my matches on here from my town. All 16 of them haven't been on here in over a month.
lol.......damn...
Guess that means I gotta....start...going...to...the..BARRRR!!!!
God no...

Sun 06/23/13 08:19 PM
i.....r.....real...

Sun 06/23/13 06:16 PM
I hate when people say "oh alll guys are like this" or "all women are so and so" It's a unfair blanket way of judging. I say it's mostly a case by case thing. Some people can't appreciate what they have because "oh, I can just go out and get someone else..pff". pricks. just makes the rest of us look bad...

Sun 06/23/13 06:12 PM
Well, I'm a good guy, I work, love my family (well mostly, alot of them are bastids though), try to put a positive spin on things when possible and am generally a happy-go-lucky guy.
Most guys ARE pervs though, whether you find out immediately or somewhere down the road. Just some use it as joke material, while others don't understand that....pervs!

Sun 06/23/13 05:59 PM
Some people (read:most) are fuggin asholes, lol. But I'm not giving up and neither should you or anyone else who replied to this.
Law of averages, sooner or later we'll find someone who's sincere about the whole relationship thing. Just weed out the fakers from the....uh....umm....bakers??
Good luck to us all!!!

Sun 06/23/13 05:49 PM
Lloydminster Ab/Sk, checking in!!
Good luck to Calgary, hope it y'all are alright, considering.

Sun 06/23/13 11:07 AM
hey dean, hows it goin.

ok, there's one person, anyone else?

Sun 06/16/13 01:24 PM
Y'know you're both right, right?

As for our lady friend here, get out. Meet people. Don't be afraid to initiate conversation with complete strangers (just be mindful of creeps), chances are they might be just as lonely as you are; and while you may not find love right away, it'll come. I promise.