Community > Posts By > HubbyJosh

HubbyJosh's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:24 PM

Just play the field homes,

you be aight,

drinker drinks

I'm going to be single and focus on me for a while. No need to start dating right away.

HubbyJosh's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:23 PM

O.k. so now you need to go back to your profile and CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!! take all the stuff about her and just put stuff about yourself....

No more dwelling, move on to bigger & better!!!

No more talk about divorce or that sort...
Yes ma'am

HubbyJosh's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:21 PM

WOW That was a quick divorce, i am sure it was only a couple of weeks ago you annouced that she left you??

You should be thankful it didnt drag on for a long time.

we talked about it and agreed i have what belongs to me and she has what belongs to her and signed the papers, paid the $330 (well.....i paid it) and yeah.....no fighting over property, nothing...she just wanted to be single and that's what she got.

HubbyJosh's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:18 PM

good luck for ur future flowerforyou

Thanks...I'm moving from my apartment next month and moving to a new city, finding a new job, and I'll be going to school.

HubbyJosh's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:16 PM

Women,

can't live with em,

can't live without em,

frustrated frustrated frustrated

laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink: flowerforyou

Sad but true....

HubbyJosh's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:14 PM

what Guess I missed something along the way, thought you were married and happy - just looking for friends.

she had a change of heart and left.

HubbyJosh's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:11 PM
The divorce is final....it hurts, but at least it's done and over with.

HubbyJosh's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:31 PM
Whatever you do, and whatever road you take from here, just don't hold it in. It will make things so much worse later down the line. Do whatever helps, cry, scream, yell, paint your toe nails. Doesn't matter... find and outlet and let go and it will get better.

HubbyJosh's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:40 PM
Well......married working on a divorce? or just cheating?

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:57 PM

Yeah, now Critter and Bandit (aka Satan) are running laps around my house together. They're taking turns chasing each other.

maybe they will sleep good tonightlaugh laugh laugh

I don't know about Bandit. Critter on the other hand covers up and sleeps with me every night.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:55 PM

I'm thinking about dropping the name "Bandit" and going with "Satan" instead...lol. He took a nap, woke up, and now he's totally off the walls, it started out attacking my feet every time I moved them, and then he started attacking the power cable for my lap top. Now I finally got him on a toy, but I forgot it has catnip in it and now he's worse than before, lol. I forgot kittens were this crazy.

Just make an aluminum foil ball for him. My cat goes bugsh*t when I make one of those for her.

Oh, trust me, there's plenty of toys for them to play with. But he likes the fish.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:53 PM
Yeah, now Critter and Bandit (aka Satan) are running laps around my house together. They're taking turns chasing each other.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:51 PM
I'm thinking about dropping the name "Bandit" and going with "Satan" instead...lol. He took a nap, woke up, and now he's totally off the walls, it started out attacking my feet every time I moved them, and then he started attacking the power cable for my lap top. Now I finally got him on a toy, but I forgot it has catnip in it and now he's worse than before, lol. I forgot kittens were this crazy.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:45 PM

congrats on the new kitty but becareful you dont end up with 20 of them and you become like the crazy cat lady the kids on the block make fun of

I never have more than two pets. And Critter is fixed so it's not like she can get knocked up lol.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/27/08 04:17 PM

Well, when my wife left me she took her cat, and that left mine as a bit of a wreck. My cat always had another cat to play with. So when it became just her alone all day when I was at work, she started trashing my house...opening cupboards, tipping over my trash can, the works. So I decided she needed someone to play with. I saw an ad in the local paper for free kittens and decided to get one. He's 8 weeks old, black with white feet and whiskers, and his name is Bandit. My cat Critter, is a little over a year old, and so far I haven't heard one hiss or anything. The only problem right now is that Critter doesn't understand she can't play so rough with the new kitten, so I keep having to break them up.

Are you sure you're not mistaking playing for her showing dominance? Cause that's what it sounds like to me. Just a thought...

I'm not sure, you could be right. She keeps putting her paw on his back and pinning him down, then she'll let him go, do a lap around the house, come back, and do it again, and he's left there with a confused look on his face.

Yep, that's what it sounds like. Just let them be (unless it gets too out of hand) until she thinks she's let him know who's boss in the house.

I'm just happy there's no hissing and fighting....It makes things a lot easier

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/27/08 04:13 PM

Josh...

By your screen name alone, I thought that you might have still BEEN with your wife?

The kitten sounds adorable, good luck with the both of them!!!!

If I could change my screen name I would. I just don't feel like making a whole new profile just to get a new screen name.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/27/08 04:11 PM

Well, when my wife left me she took her cat, and that left mine as a bit of a wreck. My cat always had another cat to play with. So when it became just her alone all day when I was at work, she started trashing my house...opening cupboards, tipping over my trash can, the works. So I decided she needed someone to play with. I saw an ad in the local paper for free kittens and decided to get one. He's 8 weeks old, black with white feet and whiskers, and his name is Bandit. My cat Critter, is a little over a year old, and so far I haven't heard one hiss or anything. The only problem right now is that Critter doesn't understand she can't play so rough with the new kitten, so I keep having to break them up.

Are you sure you're not mistaking playing for her showing dominance? Cause that's what it sounds like to me. Just a thought...

I'm not sure, you could be right. She keeps putting her paw on his back and pinning him down, then she'll let him go, do a lap around the house, come back, and do it again, and he's left there with a confused look on his face.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/27/08 04:07 PM

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:59 PM
I belong somewhere now?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:45 PM

My computer will not let me open that webpage, I've been having problems all day, but I'm thinking that I really don't want to see it after all!

You'd be better off...trust me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12