Community > Posts By > emmarose18

emmarose18's photo
Wed 08/07/13 11:32 AM

I've slept with a single mum before, the only difference is they're more willing so I like them but I couldn't walk into a kids life as a father figure unless he was like 1 years old and his real Dad died or something
??????

emmarose18's photo
Wed 06/05/13 10:39 AM

Hun, who cares what guys think about single mothers? Our children make us better people, they appreciate our love and the opinion of any man is unimportant :-)

Yes, if they are not on board then they can take a hike. You certainly don't want a man who can't respect your children.

Agreed:heart: :heart:

emmarose18's photo
Wed 06/05/13 10:32 AM
I'm 18 and am the mother of twins(a boy and a girl) Their father took off as soon as I told him I was pregnant and won't talk to me. My "Christian" friends took off and other friends ignore me. Thankfully, my parents have been supporting me. I feel really bad for you but at the same time it is good to know I'm not the only one going through this....Friends?
:heart:

emmarose18's photo
Wed 06/05/13 10:23 AM

3 babies too many? lots of fun I say. it'd just lonely n tuff because you can no longer hang with the singles w/o kids they can't relate. or maybe I can't bring myself to abandon them just for a fling. love my babies or you'll never have a chance. :) they get to choose if your right for daddy. I make the rules

I completely agree. People keep telling me its over because I have kids but, These guys are what I'm looking for. The one who understands what I'm going through without just judging. :heart:

emmarose18's photo
Wed 06/05/13 10:17 AM
I have twins 5 months old and when the father found out I was pregnant he just left. Thank you for reminding me that there are good men out there...
:heart:

emmarose18's photo
Wed 06/05/13 10:02 AM
I am a single mom who made some bad choices but I want my future mate to meet my kids right off the bat. Cause really if he can't handle them he's out not them. They are my first priority and while I want this to be all about me the truth is they are part of this to because whoever I chose will be their daddy and my husband.