Community > Posts By > rblue2000

rblue2000's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:37 PM
I think it depends on the maturity of both partners. My experience is that most older women are looking to be satisfied sexually and men their age are not getting it done or not attracted to women their age. Whatever the case may be, younger men are not looking for older women that are deadbeats Why? because they can have sex with younger women that are deadbeats. What does all of this mean? Watch the movie "Death Becomes Her" Hint -Meryll Streep is the main women actor!

rblue2000's photo
Wed 06/05/13 06:27 PM
I wish time allowed me to volunteer more at political events that especially help the less fortunate like food banks that help the homeless and hungry, but my above responsibilities do not allow much time for that so I donate funds when I can. I like to dance and my taste in music varies from jazz, reggae, hip hop, r and b, top 40, and salsa. I have been single since last year and dated on/off because the women I met had busy lives or were not as spontaneous/interesting enough to move me into considering something more serious. There is no time table on a serious relationship but there is on chemistry which should send a spark through the world wide web of emotions that stimulates intimate emotions and feelings that lead to mutual attraction.