Community > Posts By > BaLLooNNoT

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:13 PM

for a halftime show?

do these guys really appeal to a NFL watchin crowd?

I bet they had to bus in the teenyboppers

I was saying the exact same thing at work the other morning when my friend said they'd be doing half time show for the super bowl.. My comment was along the lines of 'thats where the NFL keeps going wrong, they bring in shows NOONE watching these games really wants to see'. His reply to that was 'But they're the hottest group around right now'.. I couldn't help but just shake my head and walk away ashamed. lol

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:30 AM
while I'm happy Brady is done for the year, I'm disappointed that we wont be able to beat the Pats with him at the helm next week.

Lets just hope he heals up and can come back to the NFL.

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:26 AM
I've been a die hard Mets fan since I was about 4 or 5? so a good 26+ years! My uncle lived with us when I was a kid and he was a big Mets fan, so he was the one to teach me about baseball so I bleed blue and orange thanks to him.

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:36 AM
Wow, that's pretty cool.

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:31 AM
While it has become 'known' as the tramp stamp, its just that its more common among younger women. Tattoo's have become more and more popular over the last decade and women want them more now then they did in the past. Most of whom don't want the old fashioned rose or whatever you might've gotten in the past, they want something different and appealing and that will draw attention to it. This day and age a common tattoo, male or female, is a tribal.. the 'tramp stamp' is a way to put that tribal on a female and not have it look like she's a man with it around her arm. (not that it does, just an example).

Personally, I think they look good on most women and they've gotten very creative with them too. Its a very feminine tattoo that has just been labeled a bit harsh.

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:32 AM
Happy Birthday!

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Mon 08/18/08 04:18 AM
very nice, Congrats!

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Mon 08/18/08 03:26 AM
wow, thanks everyone!

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Sun 08/17/08 11:08 AM
Hey all, I just joined the site and am looking around. Looks like a very well run place compared to some of the crap out there. Now lets see how it works.

BaLLooNNoT's photo
Sun 08/17/08 10:46 AM
Guess I'm not the only one from Coram here.. How's everyone doing today?