Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 09:32 PM
yep it is moof but iam not laughing.....i mean not at all of it....som of it does make me laugh ....aye aye aye

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:30 PM
YEPPERS A LOT....

Funny thing is I can spot a player and faulty ba$tard a mile away when it comes to friends and family but when it comes to myself I get blinded so often even though all the signs are present....we are all guilty of it at times.....it's a work in process

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:07 PM
I am about to throw in the dating towel and say FVck it all.......

I am so frustrated and tired of all the retarded games........anyone else feel this way...

Sorry for b1tching I just wanna vent........grumble grumble

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 06:35 PM
i was upset serra lost. Was only by 1 point but still I thought he would have won sad

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:08 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 05/20/09 12:10 AM
Robin Williams, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, George Lopez, oh and I always luv'd Phyllis Dillard

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 10:15 PM
7 wilbur lover

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 10:07 PM
omg...why is this all directed at women only may I ask? Do you know how many train wrecks I have met in my lifetime?

Lots !!!!!!!!! male and female.... I see no difference between gender I really do not. There are just as many men as women who do not know what they want in life and play head games and are completely insane train wrecks.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 09:52 PM
east county

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:51 PM
I am still waiting for my prince charming too frustrated

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:49 PM
hmmm Iam but not for long....30 is around the corner!

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:47 PM
funny you mention this...I am 28 soon 29 and I feel like tic toc I am getting old....and the only men who are interested in me are youngins which Yes I think are fun but dont seem to offer the qualities I seek for a relationship. I do not mean to stereotype I am just speaking from personal experience.

What I find more ironic is when I was younger I was seemed to Only attract older men. Go figure! LMAO

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:35 PM

Do you tell them your name is Jenny?

LMAO..

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:24 PM

I have a question......

Why do guys ask for your phone number and then don't call? Seriously more than often a guy will ask myself or one of my friends for a phone number when we go out and then never call....I don't get it....why even ask in the first place?

Because for some guys, it's all in the game. The whole idea is to get the digits. They never intend to actually use them. Instead, they go over to their buddies and say " Hey. Ya see that chick over there?? I just got her number. "

In return for the answer to that question, I have a question for you.

What makes a woman hand out a fake phone number to a guy?? Why not just refuse to give the number?? Is it an abject lesson in humiliation that some women get a charge out of??

I have been guilty of giving out a fake number in my life time but it wasnt for humiliation. It was just a polite way of saying I am not interested and getting out of a potential uncomfortable situation.

As I have gotten older I no longer give out false numbers because I am past games. I rather be upfront and honest. I have joked before 867-5309 and surprisingly not many people get the joke. LMAO

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 08:14 PM
I have a question......

Why do guys ask for your phone number and then don't call? Seriously more than often a guy will ask myself or one of my friends for a phone number when we go out and then never call....I don't get it....why even ask in the first place?

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 08:05 PM
hmmmm Million dollar question....honestly probably because I attract liars and fat mouths and am too prideful and stubborn to forgive.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:59 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 05/18/09 08:01 PM
hmmm I admit I kinda like a few people but dont feel it is mutual...and of course they live SO FAR Away so I have No crushes.sad

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:13 PM
The whole system is jacked up! My sons dad did not pay me child support for close to a year or help with daycare cost so we ended up in court..the judge reduced his visitation percentage to 15 % and court ordered him to pay an extra $50 a month to pay of the back pay amount for a period of 2 years.

Things were god for a while and he actually became current and consistent only to return to la la land and stop paying again. Since August I haven't received child support or $ fr daycare and he is woring so Yeah I dont get it. There is always an excuse or reason about his personal life which of course has nothing to do with our son. It sucks. And the only recourse is to send a certified letter by mail stating what is owed and to give 30 days to pay otherwise I can take him to court which will cost me $300 to file the case and then wait a month to be seen by a judge who will only order a backpay payment plan again. And forget about wage assignments. Ive filled 2 out before and magically everytime I do he has gotten laid off or will quit his job. And apparently the courts can not do anything about it. Teh funny ting is I hear stories about how the state can help single parents with deadbeat mom/dads but I think thats only if your on welfare or receive state aid. If you a hard working parent they dont give a fvck or wanna help u.

So really what can i do? Prohibit him from seeing my son? Yeah right hat just hurts my son. No matter my personal opinion of his dad or our issues doesnt change fact my son loves his dad. So basically I suck it up and do what I gotta do to provide for my son.

Stressing over it is just too much of a headache and waste of energy and just complete negativity. Already did the court thing twice in past 5 years and have no desire to do again. The system sucks a$$

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:32 PM
N den?

Dude where is my Car! LOL

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 10:11 PM
where is uniform pic? lol

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 11:49 PM
yep I heard that too. They announced Hummer was going buhbye too

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25