Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 09/01/11 05:51 PM
That's awful!!

I ve noticed a lot of men in the online dating world after chatting and gradually moving to the phone and the initial meet n greet over coffee or drinks often ask for the first date to be dinner at their place. its a common "I'll cook for you". Granted this is a sweet gesture. However, this is usually is a red flag for me from experience. Typically the guy just wants to get me in bed or is just too cheap both a turn off.

Not to mention in this poor girls experience ....a very bad decision. I think reading between the lines and seeing someone's true intentions is vital in the online dating world if not just in love in general.

no photo
Thu 09/01/11 05:43 PM
Wish I knew....hate feeling broken hearted

no photo
Sat 08/20/11 09:22 AM

We all have preferences, but preferences change. Do you have any requirements when it comes to dating?

She must be blonde, between 5'8" and 5'11", less than 160 and semi-intelligent. Blue or green eyes is preferred, have a job, an automobile, and speak decent English. No, I'm not picky :tongue:

Do you weigh them when you meet them? laugh

decent English and semi intelligent eh? This sounds more like eye candy or a fun toy....

At least you are reasonable with the height and weight ratio

Yes, of course. Sometimes they slap me when I do this. Not sure why?

would subtract 5 lbs if she doesn't slap u?what

5 if she doesn't slap me, 10 if she makes me a sammich

no photo
Sat 08/20/11 09:16 AM

Have all his teeth.
Love his mom but not attached her nipple
Love kids but not "in love" with them
Have hobby besides partying
Have goals and ambitions
descent credit and a checking acct
Has a backbone and not too passive
At same time not overly aggressive
NO X G/F WIFE hangups
Do Not snore like Fred Flinestone
Can give love and accept love equally
Has a sense of Humor & Can Take a Joke!
Can Read more than Green Eggs and Ham
Doesn't Measure success by $ in wallet or car they drive
Be Honest
Doesn't do drugs..

Just some off the top of my head......

no photo
Fri 08/19/11 12:48 PM

I would. I like staying loyal to ONE person.
I just have the problem of getting attached easily =/
And sometimes I go after the wrong type of guys. Thats my mistake.

Then after the relationship ends, I get all sad and mopey for a while.

Sometimes I wonder if I was someone different, then perhaps I would be better at keeping the relationship going. You know what they say, 'When you're single all you see are couples. Though when you are in a relationship, all you see are happy single people.' =/

I relate!

no photo
Fri 08/19/11 12:22 PM

sounds to me that you both are not on the same page and don't communicate well, and YOU seem prone to drama...

seems to me he is where he is emotionally and you want more (or at least someone to toy with), so --- you goaded a reaction from him by taking picutures with another guy - and then plahing the facebook drama... then, after it went badly you did not want to hear the reaction and or results of your... welll... drama, drama, drama... (GONE!)...

seems HE dodged a bullet on this one!

$.02 drinker

Maybe you have more information than what she posted? Her man has given her no indication of where they stand as a couple....even when she requested that. Its not drama drama drama. Its no comittment, contact, or acceptance.

I can only assume you mean that she should hide in a box when he is not with her, or cut all ties to friendships now that they are in a flimsy relationship together where he doesnt have to give her any indication of what they have.

I date quite a it. Usually I meet a guy and am eh!

But not this one. I can't even pin why but I just really liked this one.

But yes I feel he did play games. I already told him prior that I feel he is hot and cold and hard to read. 1 minute he says he wants to pursue something serious but then the next minute he blows me off and seems uninterested that it is confusing......and does make me think he is playing field. 1+1 = 3 kinda nonsense!

The bottom line if he is only interested in fun then say so. I am no NUN. But if he wants more it is not fair to feed me BS. He had said that he feels same way toward me that I am hot and cold. Typical flip the script BS.

We had both agreed that our communications were off and would work on it. Still he never stepped up to the plate to make it exclusive of any kind instead the hot cold saga continued.

And the facebook drama as you say was not ever done intentionally. My friends did all of that as an inside joke and tagged me in it. I have guy friends and many photos of me and "friends" on there. What He got pissed over was the photo caption "cute couple" and the fact I didnt post that I had a man (him) which I never even knew he was my man.

All Pretty lame if you ask me and just unfortunate.

Overall I do agree he has some insecurity issues and control issues.....it is all his way or highway which is not the type of guy I would want to be with to begin with. If it wasn't this it would be something else a week from now I know.

So it is for the best realistically.

I still feel conflicted so to speak since he messed with my mind and played with my emotions GOOD....its been a flipping merry go round of BS.

I do not wish to play his game so hopefully he won't call

Maybe I am the psycho for liking a DB.....IDK!

AYE AYE DATING TALES ~

Thanks Minglers for letting Me VENT!!

no photo
Fri 08/19/11 12:19 PM

sounds to me that you both are not on the same page and don't communicate well, and YOU seem prone to drama...

seems to me he is where he is emotionally and you want more (or at least someone to toy with), so --- you goaded a reaction from him by taking picutures with another guy - and then plahing the facebook drama... then, after it went badly you did not want to hear the reaction and or results of your... welll... drama, drama, drama... (GONE!)...

seems HE dodged a bullet on this one!

$.02 drinker

Maybe you have more information than what she posted? Her man has given her no indication of where they stand as a couple....even when she requested that. Its not drama drama drama. Its no comittment, contact, or acceptance.

I can only assume you mean that she should hide in a box when he is not with her, or cut all ties to friendships now that they are in a flimsy relationship together where he doesnt have to give her any indication of what they have.

I date quite a it. Usually I meet a guy and am eh!

But not this one. I can't even pin why but I just really liked this one.

But yes I feel he did play games. I already told him prior that I feel he is hot and cold and hard to read. 1 minute he says he wants to pursue something serious but then the next minute he blows me off and seems uninterested that it is confusing......and does make me think he is playing field. 1+1 = 3 kinda nonsense!

The bottom line if he is only interested in fun then say so. I am no NUN. But if he wants more it is not fair to feed me BS. He had said that he feels same way toward me that I am hot and cold. Typical flip the script BS.

We had both agreed that our communications were off and would work on it. Still he never stepped up to the plate to make it exclusive of any kind instead the hot cold saga continued.

And the facebook drama as you say was not ever done intentionally. My friends did all of that as an inside joke and tagged me in it. I have guy friends and many photos of me and "friends" on there. What He got pissed over was the photo caption "cute couple" and the fact I didnt post that I had a man (him) which I never even knew he was my man.

All Pretty lame if you ask me and just unfortunate.

Overall I do agree he has some insecurity issues and control issues.....it is all his way or highway which is not the type of guy I would want to be with to begin with. If it wasn't this it would be something else a week from now I know.

So it is for the best realistically.

I still feel conflicted so to speak since he messed with my mind and played with my emotions GOOD....its been a flipping merry go round of BS.

I do not wish to play his game so hopefully he won't call

Maybe I am the psycho for liking a DB.....IDK!

AYE AYE DATING TALES ~

no photo
Thu 08/18/11 11:19 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/18/11 11:23 PM

Ese may be right here. It seems as though he is using this as his way out. (let him) you obviously want more than he does, he makes that clear (from what I gather) whenever you two are not around each other.

It seems to me that if you were trying to let him know your whereabouts and exactly what you were up to that night and he didn’t care...well, that should be all you need to know about the future of this (one-sided) relationship.

I agree. I felt he was using as an out too. He said he is not of course.

He says he doesnt trust me which exactly I wasn't hiding anything...I told him where I was and when I left......that it doesn't make sense to me at all.

He says he isn't with anyone else either but I am not sure about that....that at least makes more sense...unless he is just psycho!

IDK...it is what it is....just pretty lame...and yeah I am better off....still frustrating...

Can't deny the mixed emotions going on within...AYE

thanks Minglers

no photo
Thu 08/18/11 09:08 PM
Alrighty been a hot minute since I have been here....ha ha ha so here I am seeking the advise of you Minglers....

Here is the scenario:

Met a guy I like ( hard to believe I know) anyhow been dating just shy about 2 months ( 7 weeks).

He has never stepped up to the plate to make it exclusive.

In fact he has been wishy washy hot and cold.

Apparently he has felt same about me so he says....Anyhow we talked about it and said we would work on our communications. He still never stepped it up.

He left out of state for work. 3 days after he left and already communciations lacking a call here and there I went to a birthday party for an old friend. I text him before I left to the party and when I come home from party. No response.

While at party an old friend from 10 yrs ago who is drunk begins to hit on me. This guy has a girlfriend who he lives with. Other friends thought it was funny. As an inside joke they took a pic of the 2 of us standing side by side with his arm around my shoulder. They posted the picture on facebook with a caption "Cute Couple". Picture comments followed "aww look" etc etc. The whole intent was to make fun of his drunk *** and to put him on Blast because he has a Girlfriend and was being a DB.

I posted back to stop being a match maker he has a girlfriend!

Apparently I was tagged in photo on my facebook page.

The guy I have been dating Flipped out the next day. All of a sudden I am the bad guy and a whore because he says I didnt post back that I already have a man! ( which FYI I never knew he was my man!)

Anyhow I tried to explain the situation and apologized a trillion times and pour my heart out to him for over an hour kissing his ***
( which I NEVER do) and yet he still is pissed and wants nothing to do with me.

I realize that overall its insanely stupid. And what was meant as a joke probably was not that funny to him obviously. I do feel bad if I hurt him.

But realistically I didn't do anything. It was only a photo. And after explaining the situation....I would think he would be able to let it go....

I feel frustrated because I didn't do anything with the guy or any other guy for that matter. I ve been waiting for him to step it up because he is who I wanted to be with. So it angers me that everything is now screwed up especially because was innocent and he refuses to believe me. He wants to believe what he wants and I can't change that or fix the situation.

So now I feel Mind F k'd and heartbroken

So to me it doesn't make sense....

I feel it would make more sense if he has insecurity hang ups or met someone else right?

Or could he just be that mad and his pride causing all this?

In a way I guess it doesn't matter unless he has a change of heart because as of now he hates me.

Any words of wisdom appreciated...

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 09:41 PM
Single

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 09:40 PM
none of my business

past is the past

now if past interferes with presnt then that is different

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 09:35 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/21/10 09:35 PM
Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!!

Sang it to him in front of his new Girlfriend! LOL

Ha ha ha ha I m such a ***** sometimes

no photo
Wed 10/20/10 10:36 PM
My crush ended when we met! LOL

no photo
Fri 10/08/10 03:10 AM
my dad died

dont wann talk about it

lets talk about you guys

no photo
Fri 10/08/10 02:47 AM
I have been good for most part.

recently started going through crap.

Insomnia kickin in...usual ****

glad to here you been good.

I see you been cougar hunting LOL

no photo
Fri 10/08/10 02:43 AM
Hmmm Idk who has the best lips on mingle? LOL

no photo
Fri 10/08/10 02:39 AM
hi my friend

how are you?

long time

man you need a new pic

no photo
Fri 10/08/10 02:26 AM
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Been Stressful week and mind is on overload.

Can't sleep fun stuff. Anyone else awake out there?

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:19 PM
Yay New Season...

Can't wait! Where is Bill?

Oh anyone see Snoop new music video dedicated to Sookie...LMAO

Oh Sookie...look it up on YouTube...OMG loved it!

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:31 PM
I am fickle

I am always late LOL

I secretely fear commitment

I am over analytical

I can't accept failure at all

I am stubborn

I wear my emotions on my sleeve

I can not lie worth a damn

I can be shallow at moments

I am a dreamer