Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 04/06/22 09:52 AM
someone special

I am here

no photo
Wed 04/06/22 09:51 AM
I think I've found a few friends here.. too bad they live thousands of miles away with an ocean suppurating us.

makes two of us.Wish I can shorten the distance.

no photo
Thu 12/09/21 12:02 AM
Thinking on where to go for vacation and probably meeting my significant other there.

no photo
Mon 12/06/21 12:20 PM
There are people who can offer true love. The problem is they are miles and miles away and with the change in the world, people fear to risk their investment whether it is emotional, financial or time investment.
I just wish it is easy to find someone within someone's locality. It can help in minimizing the risks.

no photo
Mon 12/06/21 12:06 PM
looking for someone to annoy and love genuinely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Mon 12/06/21 12:02 PM
Thinking on where to spend festive season. Torn between a game drive or at the beach.

no photo
Mon 12/06/21 11:59 AM
Banging

no photo
Sun 11/28/21 10:25 AM
I live in a small city! Ratio men to women my age group is about equal.

you are very lucky girl. Drop me your pin location I relocate there:blush: at least there is no competition where you live :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 11/28/21 05:23 AM
Hello Tess, in this region of the U. S., in rural North Dakota, single women out number single men about 4 to 1. There is plenty of farm work, and every kind of work available in North Dakota.
There are many people from South Africa working here on farm related Visa's. The minimum wage in the US is about $7.50 dollars per hour. In the cities they have to offer $17.00 per hour plus good benefits just to get people to apply for the jobs offered.

Hello Mike, at least you see it is not only my country that the number of ladies is higher than that of men. This show that most women will remain single forever:frowning2:

no photo
Fri 11/26/21 10:39 AM
Perhaps in big cities. I know in smaller towns, the numbers get very lopsided. I've seen it be 8-10 men for every woman.(Actively participating)

wow, which town is that? I need to go and ease the dating jam there :blush:

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:57 AM
Outsourcing is a great word :grinning:. I do not know globally what ratio each country is male to female. But I have seen a post from a male on here saying there are way more females, than males on Mingle. I am not sure if that is correct?
Best wishes in your search for love.

Outsourcing it is :blush::blush: and ladies are very serious about it. Thanks for the best wishes. I just hope that I will be among the lucky few :pray:

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:51 AM
The other day I wrote here about single mum and finding love and someone just replied to me that it would be hard for me to find someone. The reason I got is that many man would not like to be associated with the child they have not sired. That statement broke me and I decided to stop looking for a man but build friends and people I can interact with. I just gave up on looking.

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:44 AM
Is it only here in Africa or is it a world wide thing that the ladies seeking for a relationship are very many compared to gentle men. Does this open a loophole for men to be polygamous? But honestly ladies outnumber gents here in African leading us to outsource in the other part of the world.

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:40 AM
so the waiting list is this long? How old would one consider him/herself old? I am young at heart.

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 02:29 AM
what is your definition of "good christian?" I do not know about you but I would focus more on humanity and respect rather than religion.

no photo
Mon 11/22/21 08:21 PM
Well, I held out and stayed true to my location preferences and finally did meet someone thru M2 in my town a mere 4 miles away.

It can and does happen.

Sometimes you need to just broaden your horizons and look where you didn't think to look.

Put away your expectations and see the person for who they are instead of who you expect them to be.

Many people are just normal people who have no ability to convey that online.
Ya gotta talk to them...meet them and actually sit down and talk with them.

There's so much more to someone than a tcp/ip connection.

This is a very nice advice. I remain optimistic that no matter how long it will take, I will find my match one day.

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 11:26 AM
I do not know your experience but I have come to realize that it's really hard to find a match within one's locality. Some matches are found overseas and are fearing to take a risk. Have been here for a while and can comfortably say that it is hard than expected.

no photo
Thu 11/11/21 01:46 AM
I'm David from California I have been single for the past 2 years and I'm seriously searching for a serious minded person.梁梁梁

Hey David, I am 39. I think it is new 40 :blush: I am also very serious

no photo
Tue 11/09/21 11:13 AM
When was your First Ever Kiss ?? How does a First Kiss Feel ??

can't remember exactly when but I remember that it was horrible.

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 11:19 PM
Happy birthday, and best wishes! 🥂

Asante sana. :blush:

Previous 1 3