Community > Posts By > dependabletoyou

dependabletoyou's photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:35 PM
i have told someone that their deodorant doesn't work too good. i blame the deodrant , but doesn't tell them the u stink words so they weren't offended

dependabletoyou's photo
Fri 10/17/08 11:31 AM
well i work parttime at a jail and they all blame the other guy or it wasn't them. what we do on this earth is up to us. what we eat for breakfast and everything . what we do with our knowledge or lack thereof is up to us . we mostly know between right and wrong and when people lose respect for themselves , children, and families they make bad decs:smile: ions for themselves and their loved ones.that's why the jails are full, all the players on these dating sites and the jerk having a bad day down the street who wants to lower us to his level.i just figure , everday above ground is a good one .

dependabletoyou's photo
Fri 10/17/08 11:21 AM
ladies , u forgot it takes a computer to foul things up, they made us more work than saving us work.have a smiling day!:smile:

dependabletoyou's photo
Mon 09/08/08 01:13 PM
all depends how close and if she would take a taxi from time to time. we all don't want to be chauffeurs. let them help with gas or pay for the meal, split costs.if they won't meet u half way on expenses and time then they aren't into u!!