Community > Posts By > LostinBritain

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:45 AM
Love the changes.
I really can't fault your profile now.
I'm just wishin you were this side of the water.

x

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:16 AM
One word... Paragraphs.

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:15 AM
I should hasten add that the "or just fall madly in love with me" bit was just a quick quip. I'm not actually expecting you to fall in love with me at a glance of a profile. And, I would have assumed, *obviously*, I'm not really looking for someone in the States...

I'm just lookin for feedback.

x

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:10 AM
Edited by LostinBritain on Tue 08/19/08 08:11 AM
Okay, you say you're brutally honest, so I'm hoping you can handle brutal honesty.

I'd scratch that whole first paragraph, it just makes you sound angry and like you've got a chip on your shoulder about your weight... Which you make out you haven't, in which case why mention it, we can all see your pics, and they're really good pics too.

Likewise with the 'don't message me for sexy pics' rant. The kinda blokes that're gonna message you for pics, aren't the kinda blokes that're gonna read your profile first, so there's really no need for it... Just make use of the wonders of the 'Block' button, and mutter "****head" under your breath as you nuke someone from ever seeing your profile again.

Talk a bit more about what a real Southern girl's like, that'd fascinate me. Make a bit more of a mention about what makes you tick, what pastimes a Southern girl's got at her fingertips, what makes you smile and what makes you growl.

Okay, rant over. Now go have a rave at my profile, I've just posted up a request myself.

x

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:02 AM

ohwell why would I wanna date someone who is lost?flowerforyou

To help them find somethin worthwhile?

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:54 AM
Go on then, lads or lasses... I can take it, I won't cry... Pick me apart and shred me to pieces... or just fall madly in love with me.

x

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:40 AM

As the title says who is your fav director?

Mine has to be Stephen Chow...the man has just an amazing way to tell a story and still have the ability to kick arse

Good choice, Chow rocks... First time I caught Shaolin Soccer it totally blew me away... And if I ever need a quick pick-me-up of violence and mayhem, humour and madness... the final showdown from Kung-Fu Hustle is just *mindblowing*.

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:37 AM
David Lynch.

He makes you think, he freaks you out, he un-nerves you and puts you in nasty dark places... Jaysus I love Lynch!

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:35 AM
Leonardo (Punchmeface) DeCaprio... in... oh, wait... in EVERYTHING.

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:33 AM
My movies that demand and stand continual rewatches:

• The Big Lebowski
- A massively complex plot, woven into an idiot comedy.

• Fight Club
- If only mind-rubber's existed so you could watch it for the first time every time.

• Requiem For A Dream
- No matter how bad things are, they ain't *this* bad.

• Dumb and Dumber
- Happiness in a DVD box.

• Swingers
- Faultless, absolutely faultless.

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:28 AM
The Big Lebowski (1998)

Sheer bleedin' brilliance.

LostinBritain's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:27 AM
"That's as silly as a bum full of smarties."

Kenny (2006)