Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:58 PM

rofl

Have I sent anything to kill you yet? Never mind the cyborg from the future, I ain't sent it yet! I've been watching too much Terminator!

bigsmile

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! So now am I compared to Sarah Connor?? She was a hot mamma who kicked some ass!:banana:

Amagurl's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:18 PM
oooh so the fudge you send won't kill me...YAY!!!!!!!!!!

rofl

Amagurl's photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:44 PM
It might be closer to xmas...so that way you have a while to train..lol.

Amagurl's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:01 AM
I'll be baking in a couple weeks..look forward to lots of treats!

Amagurl's photo
Sat 11/08/08 04:12 PM
True...teeheeheeblushing

Amagurl's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:46 AM

You need naked pictures of Bea Aurther.

Oh and a denny's menu that would be cool.

And possibly a map of the earth (actual size).

While these improvements might be interesting, I can't say they'd draw me to your profile more. Of course if that's the intention . . .

ummm I'm not much more interesting than what's there..lol

Amagurl's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:45 AM

You need naked pictures of Bea Aurther.

Oh and a denny's menu that would be cool.

And possibly a map of the earth (actual size).

naked pics of Bea..got that back in her Golden Girl heyday...
Denny's menu is sooooo last season. It's all the rage to show off your waffle house...
Actual size map of the world???? how about a globe and the possibiliy of a tiny map??

Amagurl's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:42 AM

Amagurl have you realized that with how your profile pic is posted, it looks like Tick's word balloon says "Amagurl"?

rofl

and a Hippo! Hippo! too.

somebody is ODing on cookies..can you say sugar rush..rofl

Speaking of which, the fudge came out okay, if a little soft, and cookies should be on their way to you in the next day or so.

Sweet!!!! I'm looking forward to it!

Amagurl's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:41 AM

I am home.

I got a 76% on my first test, and it's only because I missed the review and study session last night due to WTI mishaps.

Soooo hungry.

Nooooo phone! tears tears tears tears tears

76%..young lady, you are grounded until you bring that grade up to at least an 85%.

If she doesn't do I get to spank her?

ummm that is entirely up to her..lol

Amagurl's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:51 AM

Amagurl have you realized that with how your profile pic is posted, it looks like Tick's word balloon says "Amagurl"?

rofl

and a Hippo! Hippo! too.

somebody is ODing on cookies..can you say sugar rush..rofl

Amagurl's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:50 AM

I am home.

I got a 76% on my first test, and it's only because I missed the review and study session last night due to WTI mishaps.

Soooo hungry.

Nooooo phone! tears tears tears tears tears

76%..young lady, you are grounded until you bring that grade up to at least an 85%.

Amagurl's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:50 AM

It's always been redheads for me. Jean Grey, Bat-Girl, Firestar. And those are just the comic book characters. Never really been with a real redhead, but it's always been a wish.

Ok...who out there in Mingle land is a hot redhead who wants to take a crack at Mindsi..I'm taking the highest bidder!:tongue:

I kinda doubt there's many following this particular thread. You might have to target a bigger audience. winking

enough pop in here so I think it might just target the right audience.

Amagurl's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:49 AM

I prefered Wonder Woman..she was cool!

I feel like a dufus. I just made the Connection between Wonder Woman and Amazon Girl.

Duh...lol

Amagurl's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:08 PM

It's always been redheads for me. Jean Grey, Bat-Girl, Firestar. And those are just the comic book characters. Never really been with a real redhead, but it's always been a wish.

Ok...who out there in Mingle land is a hot redhead who wants to take a crack at Mindsi..I'm taking the highest bidder!:tongue:

Amagurl's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:08 PM

the human tick .... lol love it

The live version was funny as hell!! Too bad it had a short life grumble

Amagurl's photo
Wed 11/05/08 02:00 PM
I prefered Wonder Woman..she was cool!

Amagurl's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:41 AM
I heard that Catwoman is a slut...good place to start!rofl

Amagurl's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:36 AM
Don't think you're Daphne's type though..hehe I think she's more into the feminine model...if you catch my drift.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:26 PM

LOL I want one! tears tears

I found mine in an old abandoned mine shaft...scooby and shaggy helped. :laughing:

damn! I knew Daphne was the wrong person to hang with!

She's really the worst stoner of the bunch..just knows how to hide it well.slaphead

Amagurl's photo
Mon 11/03/08 08:16 PM

"Hardbodies style?" do I want to know?

And if two friends can't have a chat in public for the amusement of others, when can they chat?

Goof and I have some secret decoder ring type quotes that only we get...hehe

LOL I want one! tears tears

I found mine in an old abandoned mine shaft...scooby and shaggy helped. :laughing:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25