Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/19/08 02:07 PM
Grew up on the westside..now on the southeast side.

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/19/08 02:06 PM
grew up in haughville and graduated from BD..woohoo..LOLwaving

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/19/08 01:52 PM
Nice girls finish last as well..

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:38 PM
Hell-oooooo Dan

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:22 PM
Most of what EMIT wrote is pretty much the truth in protecting your heart. It's funny...you hear this most of your life and until it is put together in a paragraph or two..it doesn't connect.

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:06 PM
Sagitaruis and hazel eyes

Amagurl's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:02 AM
your mom

Amagurl's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:37 PM

Dolls- Stephen King. That guy just ain't right in the headlaugh

Jill.......your new addition is soooo cute, she looks just like the ferret I had!flowerforyou

I know................offtopic oops

sorry had to check it out..love ferrets

Amagurl's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:31 PM
Typically, I'm not the person with the issue of height. Usuallly, it's the guy. I've dated as tall as 6'6" and as short as 5'6". I'm 6ft tall so most of the time I am with shorter guys. As long as they can deal with my wearing heels and being able to reach things they can't..I'm cool..lol.

Amagurl's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:26 PM
Noppers..couldn't do that..wouldn't do that.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 08/25/08 05:38 PM
Being single isn't a bad thing. Just more fun to have someone to do things with.

Amagurl's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:45 PM
Fun dips were my fav...although the candy dots were my fav before age 5.

Amagurl's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:40 PM

I kept myself from dating because I wasn't ready. I was only meeting the guys that want someone to take care of them (I take care of myself and my child so I prefer someone who can take care of themselves). I also didn't know how to approach it with a child (don't want to have lots of guys in and out of my kiddo's life).

:thumbsup: that's a great idea smokin Speaking as a child who grew up with a single mom, and HAD a lot of guys in and out (most of which were pretty crappy), I applaud you. flowerforyou

Thanks man. I just didn't want my kiddo to go through what I did. Does it mean that I didn't have "fun"..no. Even that got complicated so I nixed the extracurricular activities. Now I'm ready to start dating. Besides, the kiddo is 8 and she's been worried about her mom being alone..lol. Kids are funny.

I think it's sweet. Although it also sounds like the set up for a sitcom! flowers Now all you need to find is the studly stranger to move in next door.

hmmm there is an house for rent next door to me...

Amagurl's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:22 PM

I kept myself from dating because I wasn't ready. I was only meeting the guys that want someone to take care of them (I take care of myself and my child so I prefer someone who can take care of themselves). I also didn't know how to approach it with a child (don't want to have lots of guys in and out of my kiddo's life).

:thumbsup: that's a great idea smokin Speaking as a child who grew up with a single mom, and HAD a lot of guys in and out (most of which were pretty crappy), I applaud you. flowerforyou

Thanks man. I just didn't want my kiddo to go through what I did. Does it mean that I didn't have "fun"..no. Even that got complicated so I nixed the extracurricular activities. Now I'm ready to start dating. Besides, the kiddo is 8 and she's been worried about her mom being alone..lol. Kids are funny.

Amagurl's photo
Sat 08/23/08 06:50 AM
I'm still awake from a long night at work.

Amagurl's photo
Sat 08/23/08 05:54 AM
Some PEOPLE are bi curious. Some chose not to act on it. Just like some PEOPLE at one time or another have fantasized of killing someone. They just don't act on it. It's not just a girl thing. It's just more acceptable for a guy to fantasize about two women than to fantasize about two men.

Amagurl's photo
Sat 08/23/08 05:50 AM
It depends on the person and if there is a mutual feeling involved.

Amagurl's photo
Sat 08/23/08 05:48 AM
Single

Amagurl's photo
Sat 08/23/08 05:45 AM

Amagurl's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:49 PM
My dog Taterbug and kitty Penny Lane sleep with me every night.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next