Community > Posts By > PlumBlossom

no photo
Mon 11/03/08 02:38 PM
I did it three times, still the same results...:cry:

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:34 PM
I did the book store date! That was fabulous! We ended up out in the car kissing.....:)

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:32 PM
Meeting at the park and swinging.....mmmmmm very nice !!!:wink: :smile: :wink:

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:28 PM

Ben Franklin wrote about why an older woman makes a better mistress. Here's what he had to say about it in 1745.

Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

I gotta agree with ol' Ben. drinker

LOL, well I'm not wrinkled yet, but I am working on my "lastingly agreeable" attitude.

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:16 PM

I keep it simple, someplace casual!!!!

Like???
How about a backyard picnic and microwavable dinners?

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:13 PM

:tongue: i've never been on a date, i thought this was about insane places people took people too... i thought it'd be amusing to read... lol

LOL, I gottcha. This is too deep for ya here, best find a comic book. :banana: pitchfork :banana: bigsmile laugh :banana: laugh

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:04 PM
Don't even go there, you're abit too squirrelly for me! laugh

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:03 PM

to a nice little tea shop/bookstore in Ruidoso, New Mexico and shared a pot of tea and read to each other

Very nice! I would prefer my tea iced, and I'd like to recline in a sunny place with a little shade overhead.....just read to me as long as you like!

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:51 PM

First dates should never be for dinner... Coffee dates are boring. I say go have ice cream!

the only reason why those dates ended up being "dinner dates" was because the only time i could schedule time was in the evening. otherwise i'd be aiming to do something else, like throwing hard candy at small children at the park. :laughing:

thats a good idea.
i usually just spit on people from the 2nd or 3rd lvl.
its so much fun!

Let's see, where's the delete option on this? Reminds me of the "Dating Game" I played at about age 12, where if you drew the DUD card it was really awful.

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:45 PM

First dates should never be for dinner... Coffee dates are boring. I say go have ice cream!

I scream, you scream! lol

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:45 PM

I have not been out in so long, but was thinking how much fun a game of miniature golf would be...give you a chance to relax and have fun, talk and enjoy the day...and a nice lunch afterwardbigsmile

that's lovely. would a guy think of this?

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:44 PM

I don't really like to go out to eat...hell I can eat at home...not into the bar scen either..never been to one.I would much prefer going out somewhere fun...like to a lake...fishing...boating...an amusment park...have a picnic...a museum...a flea market...ride on a bike...etc. be creative...dinner and a movie...went out with the 50's

Great ideas---like mine, but do you ever get out to do them on a date?

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:43 PM

Have you tried Waffle House???

waffle house, sounds like dinner at my place?

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:42 PM

i took the last couple of dates i had to some nice restaurants-

- went to a japanese place called "kabuki" on one date.
- went to a seafood/italian/whatever restaurant on another.
- went to a place called "the cheesecake factory" on yet another one.

I wouldn't eat all day, before a date with you! ;)

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:42 PM

Take a long ride up in the mountains and pack lunch and just walk around and talk

That's very imaginative and thought out. I'd accept a date such as this one!

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:41 PM
Great dates!

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:34 PM
Edited by PlumBlossom on Sat 08/30/08 10:59 PM
I haven't been dating for very long (1 yr.) and I would like to know what everyone likes to do on a date. Where do you like to go?

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:06 PM
I kissed a guy who smokes, and well, I just liked the kiss.

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:53 PM
I'm gonna do that for you.

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:50 PM
I need a back rub.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8