Community > Posts By > louintexas

louintexas's photo
Tue 10/28/08 11:50 AM
first off i would like to say the "prove" is spelled.......prove! lol now that we flunked spelling i would like to add there are many variables to this quest. as in if you let "GOD" into your heart then you in turn becoe one with the one so that allows you to become "GOD" now from a laymans stand point if? keyword... IF? GOD exist when you go back and read any book it tells of god helping those that help their selfs. interesting? well its goes on cause faith in any object or any being is through manifestation of will so if you have the power to manifest and you are one wit your creator then why do you seek some being outside of your being? kinda contridictary i must say . is better to follow the facts and live with knowing you are powerfull in your own being than seek for things you can not physically see GOD is many things many ideas many visions but never said he existed physically so in turn to answer your question you are! what you seek

louintexas's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:35 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh in life we have many soul mates sometimes litterally hundreds........ some are short lived some are there throughout your!! existance. they are teachers. people that bring you knowledge or love or could be there to direct you in some mannor of your lifes path...any indian knows these things... so how does anyone know this?? your! (quote) how does anyone not?? know this...happy ? is the answer you seem to want to ask a questin but you fear the answer's and you seem to want to say you have thee! only answer, ffor every question htere are many answers and for every answer there are many questions lol adios.. have a nice day