Community > Posts By > CuddleMonster91

no photo
Fri 07/19/13 01:19 PM
The passion of a lion

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:53 AM

What r different types of tatoos used for and what do they indicate?
Tatoo sign..significance?

Some use them to make a statement, record a memory, celebrate an event or even in some cases push a few buttons. In most cases though I imagine it is just a matter of liking the image itself. I personally don't go for any sort of statement, I just have it done if I like the art itself.

Mine represent meaning

or even to pay tribute and record events

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:47 AM

What r different types of tatoos used for and what do they indicate?
Tatoo sign..significance?

Some use them to make a statement, record a memory, celebrate an event or even in some cases push a few buttons. In most cases though I imagine it is just a matter of liking the image itself. I personally don't go for any sort of statement, I just have it done if I like the art itself.

Mine represent meaning

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:16 AM

Any tattoo can have any sort of meaning to a person, it's all about experiences, and how you relate to something, you can't really ever fully explain what something means to you cause the other person wasn't there.

if there r some defined rules that a tatoo will mean this and the other will mean that??one may relate wrongly other may b meaning the opposite
so,what would be the meaning of this one?

or of this one?

Well the dragon could be a symbol of strength, power, or determination, and the second one is an american slogan, i think used in the time of war, so usually a veteran or solider would get this

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 10:51 AM

Any tattoo can have any sort of meaning to a person, it's all about experiences, and how you relate to something, you can't really ever fully explain what something means to you cause the other person wasn't there.

if there r some defined rules that a tatoo will mean this and the other will mean that??one may relate wrongly other may b meaning the opposite

wow so closeminded. tattoos don't have any rules, its an exression of art,

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 10:43 AM

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 07:25 AM
Thanks, You are only as old as you feel

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 07:19 AM
Whats the problem?
Love is love.
If you are ashamed of her age then you shouldn't be with her.
She deserves a man who respects her.

no photo
Wed 07/17/13 06:53 AM
Thanks Honey_spice, hope your day is going good and welcome to mingle2 :)

no photo
Wed 07/17/13 06:25 AM
I'd say you are about a 9.5 @honey_spice

no photo
Tue 07/16/13 01:05 PM

Wasn't Zimmerman proven "not guilty"

nope, he just wasnt proven guilty

in a criminal case the default if guilt is not proven 'beyond a reasonable doubt' its not guilty

there is no such thing as being proven not guilty,,,,,,

but there is such a thing as a civil case vs a criminal case,,,,one requiring a preponderance of evidence and another requiring a more stringent absence of a 'reasonable' doubt...

Yeah, what fool would think that not guilty means "not guilty"?
slaphead

Believe me there is a bif difference between not guilty and innocent :P

no photo
Tue 07/16/13 11:32 AM
Wasn't Zimmerman proven "not guilty"

no photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:46 AM

I have never cheated in a relationship. If I am not getting what I feel I am missing out on, I look to myself to see why I am feeling these things. The change needs to come from me. I cannot expect the other person to fullfill my dreams. If it is not working then it is time to leave

I couldnt of said it any better myself

no photo
Tue 07/16/13 08:38 AM
men cheat far more often than women, its in mens primal instinct to not be monogamous

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 03:49 PM
good one man lol i give you props on that one. ive blocked her and reported her, she wasnt worth the waste of time

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 03:42 PM
bulldog, send me a message how i can get the nudes to you to forward them to the site, that would be lots of help and thanks everyone

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 03:33 PM
shes from a different province than me, she keeps asking for money from her kids and keeps sending me nudes

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 02:49 PM
i might be chatting to a scammer can anyone offer advice on how i can tell if she's real or not

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 01:55 PM
it takes awhile

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 01:49 PM
How many messages are you allowed to send on mingle2, it always seems to say ive exceeded the limit for the day