no photo
Wed 11/13/13 12:28 PM
Hello and Welcome to Mingle2

no photo
Wed 11/13/13 10:57 AM
Hello :) how are you doing? Welcome to mingle2

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 04:07 PM
I love all kinds of animals :) especially dogs and cats, birds.

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 01:50 PM

Suspect in 13 indecent exposure cases arrested in Dallas

A Dallas man was arrested on four counts of indecent exposure July 29 after admitting to masturbating in public at multiple apartment complexes in North Texas.

According to an affidavit released Thursday, Gary Williams, 43, admitted to masturbating while a woman swam in a pool at a North Dallas apartment complex on May 19.

Around 1:30 p.m. that day, the woman told police she saw Williams touching himself near the pool area’s entry gate. Williams then pulled up his pants and fled the scene, the affidavit said.

When the woman described Williams to police, detectives noted that the description matched that of 13 other Dallas police reports in the area of the same offense.

One of the reports included a suspect vehicle, which helped officers identify Williams.

After officers contacted him by phone, Williams agreed to meet with police. He confessed to masturbating in public at several apartment complexes in North Texas.

He also told detectives that if they had any more reports about of someone masturbating near apartment pools and laundry rooms and the suspect descriptions that matched him, it was him.

When asked “why?” by police, Williams said he did it because he likes “white women."

lmao hopefully he likes white men too, because off to jail he goes !

Whats all the point, just slap him on the wrist with a fine and let him be on his way, no wonder america makes up so much of the jailed population of the world

no photo
Thu 08/01/13 11:53 AM

what would this world be like if drugs and alcohol never existed....

id say less crimes.

what do you guys think about it ???

Keep in mind that caffeine and nicotine are also classified as drugs

i understand.... im pin pointing towards hard drugs, coke, meth, ecstasy, ghb, acid, mdma, mushrooms, etc.... **** that would drive us nuts and ruin our lives and possibly other peoples lives.

shrooms couldnt possibly ruin lives

no photo
Thu 08/01/13 11:48 AM

what would this world be like if drugs and alcohol never existed....

id say less crimes.

what do you guys think about it ???

Keep in mind that caffeine and nicotine are also classified as drugs

no photo
Thu 08/01/13 08:20 AM
Edited by CuddleMonster91 on Thu 08/01/13 08:20 AM

???? Wtf?

I was gonna say the same thing lol how did his car disappear? Was it Houdini?

no photo
Thu 08/01/13 08:18 AM
beauty is in the eye of the beholder

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 04:34 PM

i can't find a way to use IM. has it been removed or simply moved?

It's being updated and worked on, should be up soon-ish

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:18 AM
laugh :banana: oops asleep

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:09 AM

Yes, very well indeed, especially with no pics and his profession listed as sex, why didnt i think of this before
laugh lets just watch, shall we?

Better make some popcorn :D

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 08:43 AM
Yes, very well indeed, especially with no pics and his profession listed as sex, why didnt i think of this before

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 03:59 PM
The feeling doesnt have to fade away or die out, it can last forever but you have to work on it and make it happen, but sometimes it can happen naturally :)

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:03 AM
Well, First of all I would like to welcome you to the 21st century where people of any race, religion, gender can get married in most of the modern societies

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 10:59 AM

d most expensive vacation an unbeliever can embark upon is a one way ticket 2 HELL!

What does that even mean?

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 08:53 AM
Edited by CuddleMonster91 on Tue 07/23/13 09:42 AM

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 11:59 AM
wow, talk about total vanity, someone pay this girl a compliment before she becomes suicidal

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 11:53 AM

no photo
Fri 07/19/13 04:11 PM
Makes me real sick

no photo
Fri 07/19/13 01:28 PM

i think i'm an earthworm. is that the one that f*cks itself?

Pretty sure earthworms are asexual so yes they do **** themselves

Previous 1 3