Community > Posts By > thom525

thom525's photo
Sun 01/04/09 02:10 PM
Edited by thom525 on Sun 01/04/09 02:10 PM
If you do NOT have sexual fantasies about someone you are involved with, do you think that indicates that you are or are not in love with them?

Or to put it another way, if you feel you are in love with someone yet do not have sexual fantasies involving them, could that indicate that what you feel is not necessarily love?

This came up in a chat (on another site) and the reasoning used (for both spectrum ends) was questionable IMHO. Personally I do not have an opinion as yet. Look forward to the discussion.

thom525's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:40 AM
And don't think that it is limited to men - there are plenty of "women" who have similar scams going on. Their base of operations seems to be Ghana - but I get a kick out of some of them using a picture of a blue-eyed blonde that would make a native Swede look dark!!! But I have been approached by them from all over the USA also, except for my home state - gee I wonder why.

I guess you have to be a little cynical to survive on the web. Regrettably, this may mean passing up on a legitimate potential match who may not have a well-written profile.

thom525's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:24 AM
Haven't we all? I mean, the person who meets his/her perfect ideal without going through a bunch of other people is very rare. Sometimes I think the pain we go through in losing a love is preparing us to truly love and appreciate our one true love.

Tom