Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:10 PM
Oh. Add me to the game!!

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:40 PM
Anyone near Mechanicsburg?

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:40 PM

I am from Erie, PA and that is where I currently live. So not all PA girls are gone.

Have you ever heard of Saegertown? My ancestors founded it.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:36 PM
I'm not a woman, but I live in Mechanicsburg!! YEA!!!!!!

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:33 PM
I believe I'm single because I'm too insecure. I'm too sensitive and too moral. I don't like doing anything wrong. My ex was turned against me, and now I have no idea how to get into a relationship. Heck SHE was the one who asked ME out because she got tired of waiting for me to ask her out after we met the day before.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:31 PM
1 + 9 = 10

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:25 PM
My ex was turned against me and now doesn't even consider me to be my son's dad. She blames me for a lot of things, including the time my son scratched himself on the car ride home on the eyelid because a certain someone didn't trim his nails. She's taken him to the emergency room three times, including that reason and diaper rash, which was her fault, not mine, but it really doesn't matter anyway, because it's not a sign of neglect. Babies get diaper rash. She also called the police and accused me of trying to touch her breasts while I was taking Jacob from her to go up to my house. There are SO many stories, but basically, even though I know she loves him and cares about him, she's so overprotective, that she's gone very psychotic, and I don't trust her mental status around my son.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:11 PM

the funniest way I ever met someone was I was jogging this guy turns around staring and drove his brand new benz straight into a power pole. Just so I don't seem cruel, the benz lived and so did the guy :laughing:

Wow. And I thought mine was bad. lol. I knew these two girls that were hanging out with my ex. I was on a 3 day field trip in New York; we were waiting to see "Wicked" and I went over to talk to them. My ex immediately fell in love with me and the whole time, I was being my immature self, which somehow made her want to be with me more. Then, the next day, she got tired of waiting for me to ask her out, so she asked me out in virgin records. 1 year and 10 months later, we have a son, and 2 months after that, the day after our anniversary, she breaks up with me over the phone. It was a very odd relationship. lol.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:01 PM

What's a date?

You got a point there. There are several different definitions to a date. lol.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 03:56 PM

Yes. I love going on dates with my son. Although, that could sound a little odd. But yeah, he's the only person I have, so it's all fun.

Not odd at all and as they get older the more the conversation seems to flow,, a bonding on thier turf so to say,,, energy flowing,, Priceless,,,,

That's why, in a way, it's good to have almost a 19 year difference between us. There's that father/son bond. As long as his mother doesn't keep him away from me.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 03:51 PM
Yes. I love going on dates with my son. Although, that could sound a little odd. But yeah, he's the only person I have, so it's all fun.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 03:49 PM
I think that still counts.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 03:45 PM
Every single time I would go out with my ex, she would order the most expensive thing on the menu (or close to it), it one or two bites, and said that she was done. Talk about a loss of money. I spent a few thousand dollars on her in just the 2 years and 1 day that we were going out.

Eaglescout414's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:58 AM
That explains why she's a feminist.

Eaglescout414's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:19 AM
Well, I would REALLY love to stay and debate the issues with you guys, but I've got to apply to several jobs today if I want to have custody of my son, cause my current job is being really stupid. Okay, well, I'll talk to you guys later.

-Matthew

Eaglescout414's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:18 AM
Yeah, and in that little time as Governor, you know all that she did? She is one of the most successful Governors our country has ever had.

Eaglescout414's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:15 AM
lol. If you know, Sharon Stone, she got 1st in Pennsylvania many years ago, while my 1st cousin, once removed got second. They were best friends.

Eaglescout414's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:13 AM
Please give me proof. You can't back up your points without proof.

Eaglescout414's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:12 AM
Yeah. I'm sure that CNN is very surprised and doesn't know how to react and FOX is jumping up and down cheering. At first, when I got the call this morning (because I'm campaigning for McCain), I was upset, but then got over it quickly realizing that it was the best VP choice for him. He totally pulled it out of left field.