Community > Posts By > Eaglescout414

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:00 PM
That's exactly what happened. If you don't believe me, then don't, but fact is fact, and that indeed, is fact, unfortunately.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 01/31/09 06:35 PM
Why? Because they broke the law and were sent to a prison?

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 01/31/09 06:03 PM
How much do you wanna bet that some terrorists that "HAD" been being held in Guantonamo Bay are going to attack our country?

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:52 PM
Palestinians celebrated Obama's win by killing Israelis. Our nation is mostly favored towards Israelis...except for Obama. Plus, my best friend is an Israeli, and two of her family members died in part of the Obama win celebration. You can guess that he did nothing about it.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:50 PM
I already have...Geitner...FOCA...Guantonamo Bay...gas sky rocketing...any more?

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:44 PM
I just keep thinking to myself, "4 years of Carter brought 8 years of Reagan." I'm hoping that this happens again. Obama has already done so many things that are wrong.

Eaglescout414's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:05 PM

I was watching the news!! My son was on the news as the number 1 fan of the night!! We beat the team that won districts last year 28-14. Their JV team scored 12 of those points.

flowerforyou Congrats!!flowerforyou

Thanks!!

Eaglescout414's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:51 PM
I was watching the news!! My son was on the news as the number 1 fan of the night!! We beat the team that won districts last year 28-14. Their JV team scored 12 of those points.

Eaglescout414's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:26 PM

The person I was just dating is an A-Hole.

Going to send this via snail mail..... thoughts?

1. You are a drama king….
2. You got ****-faced drunk when meeting my best friend.
3. You told my best friend that I had larger breasts than your ex, while I was sitting there.
4. You repeatedly interrupted our conversations to say they were “too deep” and could we change the subject.
5. You talk about how you think your penis is small on a daily basis.
6. You never asked about me or tried to get to know me.
7. Everything is about you. EVERYTHING.
8. When presented with a topic you often lied and later decided to be honest. After days of a keeping up the lie.
9. You compliment me and then make a self-deprecating remark at the end to draw attention back onto yourself.
10. You are indecisive. Translation: weak spirited & weak minded.
11. You have no idea who you are.
12. You start and end every phone call with what a rough day you had and how tired you are.
13. You have a trousseau of emotional baggage and expect others to deal with it.
14. You are rude and uncouth, with little to no manners or filter.
15. You give out too much information.
16. You are the most selfish person in bed I’ve ever met.
17. You said things to me on the first date you had no right to. Emo…..
18. You said on date two that you meant things said on date one but shouldn’t have said them.
19. Four days later, you said all things said on date one were a joke.
20. You forced me to have the same slow down conversation three times, while I was one the same even keel let’s be friends all along.
21. You yelled at me when I tried to tell you that you hurt my feelings.
22. You drink entirely too much.
23. You have extreme control and anxiety issues, yet try to pass yourself off as laid back.
24. You don’t have a poor memory as you claim, but rather you just don’t give a **** about anyone but yourself so you don’t pay enough attention.
25. You tell me on Monday to come over whenever, that I have carte blanche. Your words.
26. Tuesday you ignore me completely.
27. Wednesday you send a dear Jane letter via e-mail.
28. You are an extremely self-centered person with very low self-esteem.
29. You are single because you want to be, because you really only want to care about other people. You don’t really care…. But you think you want to.
30. If you wanted to change, you would. You choose not to.
31. You think it’s okay to treat people poorly and do not at all live by the Golden Rule.
32. You can only date down, as the strong smart women are simply too complicated for you. We are honest and don’t play games. And you don’t get that.
33. Finally, you are an azzhole because you thought I was upset at your email. You never knew me, as you did not take the time to try.

I took the time to write all this out in the hopes that the next woman you met will be treated better. I know I didn’t deserve the way you treated me, and I don’t want anyone else to have to be subjected to it either. If you’re not willing to change, then just stop dating. Really. You are an azzhole.

Okay, after reading all of this, I do agree that you were treated wrong. However, it seems to me that he had a rough time growing up, or something drastic happened, like parents treated him bad or people picked on him at school...etc. He NEEDS that reassurance. He is very insecure about himself. I'm insecure myself, so it's easy for me to say where he is coming from. At the same time, he doesn't have to do a lot of the stuff he is doing. If he cared about you, he would talk to you too and not be as selfish. Have you ever been straight up before and tell him how he is acting? I think a letter (a nice letter) would be the best. I really hope this helps. It's really hard for guys who are insecure about themselves to be in relationships. And a lot of them ARE very selfish and self-centered. Luckily I wasn't. I hope this helps you. Talk to you later,

-Matthew

Eaglescout414's photo
Tue 09/02/08 12:51 AM
Edited by Eaglescout414 on Tue 09/02/08 12:53 AM
I'm going to go with 34

Eaglescout414's photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:12 PM
Teddy Roosevelt.

Eaglescout414's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:06 PM
While I'm listening to "That Face" from The Producers. lol. It just randomly popped in.

Eaglescout414's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:05 PM

NOWAY!!! You have to find someone attractive! I mean that's not everything....but you have to find them somewhat attractive. If your having to talk yourself into having sex with him this early on...not good...lol

but then NOBODY would want to be with me.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:20 PM
I think I'm nice. Wanna be my friend?

Eaglescout414's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:14 AM
You're a good American, Dionaa.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:13 AM
But to answer your question...Yes, she is.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:09 AM

Who is more qualified to be president?

Obama is older but has no executive management experience.
He was one of 59 IL state senators and US senator since 2005.

Palin is younger but has served 2 years as the chief
executive of Alaska as governor. Alaska is our largest
state with a 2005 gross state product was $39.9 billion. Its per-capita GSP for 2006 was $43,748, 5th in the nation.

Is the argument that Palin is in a better position than
Obama to be president a valid one?

You know...it could be me, but I'm pretty sure that Palin is running for VEEP, not President. Just a word to the wise. lol.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:03 AM
19/Male/ Hershey/Harrisburg Area, PA.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:40 PM
relaxing on the couch.

Eaglescout414's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:32 PM
Make him write sentences on what he did wrong. My Aunt's two kids and her husband's two kids do it, and it works. For his age, make him write 25 sentences. And if he repeats the SAME offense, double it, so the next time he does that exact same thing, he has to do 50. So, if he hits you, make him write "I won't hit mommy." 25 times. And if he messes up, he has to do it all over again. Either all cursive or all printed. Well, her two kids are in the advanced program, so even though they are only 7 and 9, they always do cursive.

Previous 1 3