Community > Posts By > leapoffaith1972

leapoffaith1972's photo
Fri 07/12/13 06:01 PM
Great pics, but I would suggest maybe a little more about yourself... what you like to do, hobbies, etc.

Best of luck :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Fri 07/12/13 05:59 PM
Well I think your profile looks good and you are an attractive young man it just takes time. I have been on other dating sites as well and get a ton of views but very few emails and know it can be frustrating at times... But dating sites are sometimes like window shopping for people, they are not really looking to meet someone just looking over the pics :) Be patient, I am sure that special someone will come along...

Best of luck :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 07/11/13 03:34 PM
I think your profile looks great and is well written. The one thing that I would suggest, is adding a couple more pics, a clear pic of your face with a smile would be nice.

Best of luck to you :smile:

leapoffaith1972's photo
Wed 07/10/13 08:53 PM
You are a very pretty young lady. Good luck

leapoffaith1972's photo
Mon 07/08/13 09:52 PM
I think your profile looks great... Best of luck to you =)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sun 07/07/13 09:57 PM
I would suggest a little clearer pic and telling a bit about yourself. Best of luck

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sun 07/07/13 09:11 PM
I think your pics are nice and your profile looks good. It is to the point on what you are looking for. Good luck in your search! =)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sun 07/07/13 09:07 PM

He probably wanted to make a point about how people shouldn't feel the need to be "rated" and leave said point where those people would actually see it. Sure he went against the purpose of the section but just because roads were paved for vehicles, doesn't mean you can't drive a motorcycle on one. :thumbsup:

Yes, that could be what he is doing, but some people just need a little reassurance sometimes, or maybe this is there first time on a dating site and what to get the options of others...

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sat 07/06/13 03:38 PM
I think your profile looks great!! Good luck :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sat 07/06/13 03:36 PM
Just curious.... why place a thread in the RATE MY PROFILE section just to tell people not to rate your profile? It seems like you are just looking for attention, sorry just my opinion.

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sat 07/06/13 03:31 PM
I think you pics are nice, you have a great smile. But I would suggest flipping your pics up right.

Good luck

leapoffaith1972's photo
Fri 07/05/13 07:40 PM
I suggest getting some pics up, most people don't look at profiles without pics.

leapoffaith1972's photo
Fri 07/05/13 07:38 PM
Your profile looks good to me.. Nice, pics and your profile is short and to the point.

Good Luck

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 07/04/13 11:12 PM
I would suggest a pic that is a little clearer it is hard to really tell what you look like and your profile doesn't really say much. You might want to put a little about yourself and what you are looking for.

Good luck!!!

leapoffaith1972's photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:52 PM
You are a good looking young man, but your profile could you a little about you.

Best of luck

leapoffaith1972's photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:48 PM
Welcome to Mingle.

I think your profile looks good.

Good luck on meeting that special someone :smile:

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sat 06/29/13 05:58 PM
Profile looks good, The only thing I would suggest is changing your profile pic to one of you smiling

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sat 06/29/13 05:54 PM
I think your profile looks good. Great pics and it lets someone get to know.

Good luck

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:17 PM

Hello... I understand wanting to meet someone that is honest and who doesn't play games, but your profile seems very angry and bitter. Maybe you could look at saying it in a more positive way.

Best of luck to you

Thank you for the response and feedback. I do not feel angry or bitter though. Since you think/feel it is not as positive as it can be, how would you word it differently whilst covering all the points I raised(? Or would you save all those points for disclosure further into the relationship(?)

I would suggest shorting it and maybe saying something more like "I am a very honest and open person and value honesty in a partner as well" I would replace a lot of the negative/judgmental with more positive qualities about yourself as well as the ones that you are looking for in a partner instead of pointing out everything that you are not. I would remove that part about "if you meet my high standards" with I have high standards for myself as well as my partner. Your profile reads that if I go out on a date with you, I am going to be judged by every move I make. Hope this is helpful

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 06/27/13 02:02 PM
I would suggest that you add a couple more pics and a bit more about yourself describing your personality and who you are looking for.

Best of luck