Community > Posts By > leapoffaith1972

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 09/26/13 12:30 PM

Hi. You seem quite a catch! As for your profile, works for me, but I think it can be improved in several ways: First, for the guys with poor attention spans, you might want to pick 5 words that describe your interests/desires. Put the five words at the top, separated by a comma on the first line by themselvss.
Next: You seem awesome; and I dont mean to critize you here, but you come across as a girl scout. You have lots of very important good qualities; a beautiful woman for sure.
But guys aren't looking for girl scouts. They want to know about your intimacy preferences. Do you have an Alpha personality, or are you a little submissive with the right guy? Could you mention a few things you enjoy in the bedroom? (Let's face it, guys are guys).
Next, I know you are looking for a high quality man and you dont want to attract all the dogs. But if you look at your description of who you are looking for, you will see that you are asking the man to be all of these exceptional qualities such as smart, loving, loyal, understanding, sharing, etc. A lot of guys are going to read that, and think to themselves, geez, I'm a nice guy, but I dont think I can meet all those real high standards. So maybe delete all that, and instead mention that you are looking for a nice, regular guy who uses initiative in meeting others (you get the idea).
Finally, again, I can see that you are a very decent woman who does not want to give the wrong idea. But I think you should try to post a couple of photos that are a little more revealing, and show your sexy side. This can be done tastefully with a little effort, and you dont have to look like a French whore.
Just my thoughts, you are right. A lady like you should be getting a lot more attention from your profile. Best wishes, I know you will find your man. hugs

Hello, Thank you for the honesty. I well look to make some of those changes and see how it goes.

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:48 AM

Are you looking for the right sex? you are hot!

Thank you! :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:46 AM

flowerforyou :smile:
Hello n Good Luck

Hello and thank you!

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:46 AM

I think it's good I would have messaged you if you were online.

Thank you :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:45 AM

id say its what there doing wrong. hope you find your match !!

Thank you :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Wed 09/25/13 07:41 PM
So I have this exact profile up on another dating site and I get allot of looks, but very few emails. Wondering what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you for your input!

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sun 09/01/13 01:36 PM
I agree, don't see anything wrong with your profile. It is very detailed, tells who you are and what your looking for and great pics.

Best of luck :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 08/29/13 07:34 PM
I think your profile looks great, it is detailed and let's people know what you are looking for. Good luck in search

leapoffaith1972's photo
Tue 08/13/13 09:45 PM
I agree with Mortman... talk to more women, the more you talk to the easier it will get. Try finding things you have in common that you enjoy talking about.

Good luck! :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Tue 08/13/13 09:37 PM
Great profile! It is informative and has some humor to it and your pics are great.

Good luck :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Mon 07/22/13 07:43 PM
Hello and welcome to mingle.. I think your profile looks good, the only thing I would suggest adding a couple more pics.

Good luck in your search :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Mon 07/22/13 07:40 PM
Hello and welcome to mingle... My suggestion for your profile would be to ad a bit more about yourself and be clearer on what you are looking for. Best of luck in your search

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:59 PM
I have to agree with Newbiechick. Your pics are good and you are not ugly... but you need to tell a bit about yourself. When I am looking at profiles I want to see what their personality is like, hobbies, interest, etc.

Best of luck and welcome to mingle :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:55 PM
I would suggest flipping your photo upright and adding a few more. Also, I would re word your profile a bit to tell more about you and not just what you are not looking for.

Best of luck and welcome to Mingle :)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Thu 07/18/13 09:46 PM
You are a beautiful young lady... the only thing I would suggest would be to tell a bit more about yourself.

leapoffaith1972's photo
Mon 07/15/13 04:11 PM
Great profile and pics, very well written.

Best of luck =)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sun 07/14/13 04:50 PM
Hello.. I think your profile looks great. Best of luck in your search =)

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sun 07/14/13 11:42 AM
I think your profile looks good.

Best of luck to you

leapoffaith1972's photo
Sun 07/14/13 11:31 AM
Your profile looks good to me. It is very honest and to the point.

leapoffaith1972's photo
Fri 07/12/13 06:03 PM
Profile looks good... Best of luck :)

Previous 1 3 4