Community > Posts By > JNuc

JNuc's photo
Tue 08/06/13 01:28 AM
It's crazy man, you find an interesting profile with an attractive photo you really dig, then you message for a bit all to realize its a fake. Seriously, do these people have nothing better to do? Things are going well in the real world, but when you're trying to explore options, running into a fake is a real bummer.

That is all, rant over. Lol

JNuc's photo
Wed 07/24/13 11:27 PM

I would much prefer to have monsoon action outside my house!!

frustrated

True that, me too! But some action in the forum wouldn't be so bad would it?

JNuc's photo
Wed 07/24/13 03:17 PM
Kinda like Phoenix is currently. Lol can we get some monsoon action going in this forum!?

JNuc's photo
Wed 07/24/13 03:15 PM
It's Wednesday, more rain please!

JNuc's photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:03 AM
Lol I kind of do like to be babied, but I'm just being honest. I def spoil a female I'm dating and baby her as well. But thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated.

JNuc's photo
Mon 07/22/13 11:52 PM

Okay we'll the feedback was great an thank you for the compliments ladies. You have made my day. I took your advice and beefed up my profile and included some info about myself.

Your pics are great! Your write up is heartfelt and genuine -nicely done. :smile:
Do you know how to fill in the lifestyle section? It would be helpful if you completed those questions about relationship status, smoking, drinking, etc.

All the best to you. flowerforyou

Thank you so much Jaded! I will beef that section up as well later. :)

JNuc's photo
Sun 07/21/13 01:11 PM
Okay we'll the feedback was great an thank you for the compliments ladies. You have made my day. I took your advice and beefed up my profile and included some info about myself.

JNuc's photo
Sat 07/20/13 12:45 AM
Easy 8. That being said, why are you on here, you look like you can pull guys in the real world, or you just not landing the guys you are going after?

JNuc's photo
Sat 07/20/13 12:42 AM
I know my personality kicks ***, but I'm having a hard time meeting someone after my 6 year relationship ended. I used to pull with ease, do I just come to terms that I'm no longer cute? Not worried about my profile on here, more so my pics. Am I..... Ugly now?