Community > Posts By > 11tawnie

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 03:20 PM
Wow! Some amazingly heart breaking stories here.

Mine is losing my mom in April 2000...then my husband the 4th of July 2000....I don't think I'm over it yet, still have bad dreams of that period in my life.

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 11:04 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Love it!

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 09:52 AM
Jeannebean

I pretty new...but I guess I've been very lucky, haven't run across
any grumps yet.

I was getting lots of mail from younger guys (I answered them all, tried to be say "thanks for the interest but". Someone finally steered me to mail settings...no more unwanted mail. In fact, now I'm not getting any. Oh well, I'm just going to read the forum and get back in slowly.frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 05:33 AM
Ditto on Journey!!!:banana: sad :cry: bigsmile

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:00 PM
Duh...that's why I've joined. If you read my profile you would see what the story is! I happen to love my dogs, but am trying to find some "people" friends that I have lost.

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 04:35 PM
Is there anyone (0lder 65-75) that is just looking for normal, being in the now things? Not wind surfing, marathon bike riding, world travel, etc.

I'm talking...talking over dinner, browsing at a flea market, going to a movie, walking dogs in the park, coffee, discussing a good book read.

If there is I'd like to converse.

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 04:11 PM
I have 2 dogs, both rescues. My 5 year old Yorkie girl Tawnie Sweet and my little 5 yr. old Morkie boy Jake...name doesn't fit...he's more a Jakie!

I also have a permanent foster from the group I foster for...Jax a tiny, frail little Yorkie boy rescued from a mill. Actually, he's the reason my life is so stuck. I've been hand feeding him for almost 3 years which pretty much ties ya down. I'm currently in that tug-a-war trying to decide if I need to have him put down.

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 01:50 PM
ahi ajourney,

I did change my mail settings...it should be a lot better now.laugh

tawnie

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 10:08 AM
Shortfire,

Thanks for the input,

I am going to use the forums.

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 10:06 AM
Thanks journey...I check it out!

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 08:00 AM
Hello,

I will go by profile name 11Tawnie..I'm new to this site and am wondering why, if you list a certain age group to search, you still get much younger guys contacting you?

Anyway, I'm 73, looking for a good friend or two, male or female, to do normal things with ie dinner, movies, shopping, basically just hanging out sometimes.