SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 07:02 AM
Wish You Were Here

SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:59 AM
BEYONCE - AMAZING

SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:57 AM
WAKE ME UP - Ed Sheeran:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:33 AM

They are the first thing you think of when you wake, the last thing you think of before you sleep, you feel like you would do anything for them, you accept each others faults readily, you are both happy individuals in your lives already and then you enchance each others,trust is mutual,you can laugh and cry together, your heart skips a beat when you are together, when you are in their arms you feel like it's the safest place to be, you can be yourself, you are both content and comfortable sitting in silence,you can see it, feel it - growing old together :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

WOW! beautifully said....

Thanks - :smile: Now all I gotta do is beautifully feel it!
:wink:

Good luck ;)

Thanks and to you waving

SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:04 AM

They are the first thing you think of when you wake, the last thing you think of before you sleep, you feel like you would do anything for them, you accept each others faults readily, you are both happy individuals in your lives already and then you enchance each others,trust is mutual,you can laugh and cry together, your heart skips a beat when you are together, when you are in their arms you feel like it's the safest place to be, you can be yourself, you are both content and comfortable sitting in silence,you can see it, feel it - growing old together :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

WOW! beautifully said....

Thanks - :smile: Now all I gotta do is beautifully feel it!
:wink:

SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:02 AM

This! Lol flowerforyou
Bee likes this :thumbsup:

COOL flowerforyou

SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 04:58 AM

SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 04:31 AM
Easy Like a Sunday Morning :smile:

SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 04:29 AM
The Oldies happy

SashaFierceB's photo
Sun 06/23/13 04:25 AM

Conway Twitty's: That's my Job
Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton: When I get where I'm going
forget who its by but that song christmas shoes where the little boy's trying to buy a pair of shoes for his mom who's really sick for christmas. really strikes me hard because my mom has had several strokes and other health problems

Oh The Christmas Shoes - I actually can't listen to it. I'll never forget the first time I heard it - I was sobbing, it got me right to the pit tears
A tough one for you

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 09:08 PM

Any Abba fans in the building? And don't ask me which is my favourite Abba tune, because I have so many, that I couldn't possibly choose :)

Thank you for the Music
All ABBA songs are brill for a girlie night!
:banana:

Now THERE'S an idea :). I couldn't agree more. Oh and welcome, btw. flowerforyou

Ha enjoy :banana:
Thanks happy

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:57 PM
Hi Y'all! and thanks for the welcome wishes.
happy

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 03:21 PM
Thinking that I'm starving!
drinker

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 02:22 PM

Any Abba fans in the building? And don't ask me which is my favourite Abba tune, because I have so many, that I couldn't possibly choose :)

Thank you for the Music
All ABBA songs are brill for a girlie night!
:banana:

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 02:15 PM

for no one in particular...
smile for a while and let's be jolly,
love shouldn't be so melancholly.

So come on over share the good times while we can
I beg your pardon
I never promised you a rose garden!
:smile:

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 02:09 PM