SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:16 AM
WOW I'm lovin it! Thanks
flowerforyou

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 05:22 AM
My daughters:

I don't want to wait in vain for your love

I don't want a wedding cake for your love!
laugh

Never known a girl like you before

Never known a girl in a uniform!
laugh

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 05:17 AM
SUPERSTAR

"Reach for the sky, hold your head up high, coz tonight and every night you're a Superstar"
shades

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 05:12 AM
Edited by SashaFierceB on Sat 06/22/13 05:13 AM
Feeling Good - Michael Buble :heart:
Grown Woman,tongue2 Run The World,:laughing: Check Up On It!love - Beyonce
:banana:

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 05:02 AM
Let It Be
:smile:

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 04:58 AM
Edited by SashaFierceB on Sat 06/22/13 05:00 AM
The Royal Family - "Half The World Away" Oasis

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 04:51 AM
In The Arms of the Angels sad2

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 03:48 AM
waving

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 03:48 AM
Thank you :smile:

SashaFierceB's photo
Sat 06/22/13 03:32 AM
Rock This Party - Bob Sinclar (and the video), Hotel California, Best Of My Love and Desperado - The Eagles, Heaven and Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman - Bryan Adams, More than a Memory - Garth Brooks, Bed of Roses and I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi, November Rain and Patience - Guns n Roses, Robbie Williams versions of Mack the Knife and Mr.Bojangles, Pure, Love in this Club - Usher, Wish You Were Here and This Time - Aslan, I'm Yours - The Script, Listen, Best thing I Never Had (and the video), Hello and Still In Love - Beyonce, Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye Kimbra, She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5, Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden, Fever, Feelin Good and Song For You - Michael Buble, Little Things - One Direction, Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush (and the video), Wake Me Up - Ed Sheeran, Noel Gallagher's version of This Guy's in Love With You, Last Request - Paolo Nutini, Shane Ward's version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow, McArthur Park - Richard Harris - A Classic! All songs from Oliver Twist! American Pie - Don Mc Lean, The Island - Paul Brady, All I Want Is You - U2, All The Wild Horses - Ray Lamontagne, Creep - Radiohead, Better In Time -Leona Lewis, Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers, Last Dance - Donna Summer, Run - Snow Patrol, Loving You - Minnie Riperton.

SashaFierceB's photo
Wed 06/19/13 03:47 PM
NEWBIE MINGLING :tongue:

1 2 3 5 Next