Community > Posts By > Suffguy1

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:06 PM
:banana: Yahoo (oops. I hope that is not copyright infringement) I am back. I thought that you could review the posts as they were written. I find that if you open another tab that is possible. It's nice to be able to "hear" what everyone is saying now. To all you good people that said hello to me before I was not being rude, I just didn't see your posts.sad

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:30 PM
Hmmmmm....
I think I better find out how to read the posts before I attempt to converse with all you good folks.

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:07 PM
I don't know about where you are, but in Manhattan, NY if a man approaches a women on the street here there is usually a 911 call right about the time he trys to say anything. That's what I miss about the small towns down south and out west. If you approach someone there you usually don't have to be worried.

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:57 PM
Edited by Suffguy1 on Mon 08/25/08 12:58 PM
Patience is waiting for a beautiful lady (physically and emotionally) for hours and not minding. Or (if you are a woman)
waiting for a man of like attributes.

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:44 PM
I don't know about anyone else in NY, but it is a beautiful day on LI.

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:40 AM
:smile: Hope everyone is having a good day!

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:12 AM
Just wondering if anyone is having a good day or not. Weather on LI is overcast, but the day is still a good one. Hope everyone is having a great day!

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:56 AM
Good Afternoon,

Is anyone online from Long Island?

2 Next