Community > Posts By > Suffguy1

no photo
Mon 09/01/08 03:11 AM
Good Luck to you and your family. May your son get back to you quickly, as should all of our troops. Thank him for me for being the kind of person everyone is proud of.:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:30 PM
Hmmm.... I came by to see who was here. Now I know, Just me.frustrated

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:23 PM

Sound fun lol cleaning tonight what I was suppose to do yesterday but hey got a 3 day weekend so oh well.
Cleaning, oh yeah. I have to get around to that (Let's see I do have a vacuum cleaner somewhere... Let me look on the balcony.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:21 PM

Hello Stuffguy, just relaxing today, do doing to much of anything. You have a nice daybigsmile
Hey There. Just got done with everything. Drove into Elmont to visit a friend, had dinner, and now......
Hope you are having a great day.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:15 AM
What's everyone doing today? I have a cinema class that I have to attend to today. Watching (and reviewing) "Birth of a Nation".:banana: Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 02:16 PM

or when a band sucks at a bar there is that one drunk woman who dances all by herself,and shes not even with the band,what do you call her?
Usually a cab.

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 02:05 PM

COOL! Another Giants fan!!!

Yep, we're going back this year again! Looking good!:banana:
It is going to be a great season. The only thing that would make it perfect is if the Patriots don't win a game and the Giants don't lose one.

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:58 PM
I have the same problem. Ientertain myself in different ways, BUT..... When I talk to myself people think I am crazy. When I sing to myself they think I am crying out in pain. When I try to entertain myself by making funnny faces in the mirror, they put this funny jacket on me. White is not a good color.

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:52 PM

come entertain me cuz I can't do it myself.
How could you possibly be bored with all this activity around. Maybe it's me, but I seem to think that I am the only one around at times. Maybe it is the echo every time I say something.

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:48 PM
waving Here we are. Well at least one of us. Ready for another winning season? Can't wait. Let's see if we can get back to the SB again this year.

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:42 PM
Anyone for tennis? Sorry I couldn't resist. Anyone here going to the Open? I am not a tennis aficionado, but you have to give them credit. It takes a lot of stamina to run around a tennis court for a couple of hours. Now football, there's a sport......

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 05:55 PM
Happy is a state of mind. Hmmm. I wonder which state is the happiest?

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 05:03 PM
Hey Juan. That must be some date for dinner. I have a problem hailing a cab in NY. How do you hail a plane to Canada?

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 05:01 PM
Yes carold it doesn't really matter where you are if you are happy. Then again what is happy? Some people are content to go through life alone. I guess your own happiness is graded by only one person - Yourself.

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:59 PM

Hey Texas, how y'all doing? One place I would hang my hat with nooo problem is Texas. But then again anyplace you call home is nice.:smile:
So true smiles

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:53 PM
Hey Texas, how y'all doing? One place I would hang my hat with nooo problem is Texas. But then again anyplace you call home is nice.:smile:

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:46 PM
Hey thanks for writing back, I really appreciate it. Sounds like a really nice place. Let me set up my bedroll, start a fire and lay back and enjoy the night. Wow, you would think I lived in Texas instead of New York...

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:40 PM
I have been reading some of the posts that are here and so far everyone seems quite normal. Everyone is nice and seems genuinely interested in just talking. It is a far cry from the horror stories I usually hear about online rooms. I am going to be online more often now that I now what this is all about.
What I would like to know though, has anybody actually met someone. What I mean is; I am assuming that everyone here is honest and above board and I was just wondering about some of your experiences with the room.

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:27 PM
Edited by Suffguy1 on Mon 08/25/08 04:28 PM
It would appear that not many people frequent this room. Well if anybody near Stuttgart sees this give me a call. I lived in Schnait for a year (a loooong time ago).

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:23 PM
Gee. I guess I am talking to myself. Well actually I am answering myself. That sure sounds like a definition of Insanity. Good, for awhile there I thought I was normal.

Previous 1