Community > Posts By > Jo Anne

Jo Anne's photo
Sat 08/12/23 07:25 AM
Ok for starters, I am 42, single, transgender and looking for someone to accept me for me and hopefully be close to where I want to build my life.

I can't do it all, I am vulnerable and not in the best situation living my best life like i want to be. The person I am looking for is a special person, not a rude ******* alt right jerk so keep that in mind before you write me.

I am very sweet but you also don't want to piss me off as well. I have had a lousy life and just want someone to take some pressure off of me who also happens to be a good fit for a LTR.. I'm not getting any younger so if someone wants to make something happen, those are the only people I want to talk to.

Males and females or fellow trans, take a chance and write me see what happens TTYL.

Jo Anne's photo
Sat 05/30/20 07:25 AM
Mi post got deleted wth. No explanation also.

SO back to the topic.. who want to talk in the Dallas area? I want to get something going.

Jo Anne's photo
Thu 07/03/14 05:35 PM
Hi.. I am a 33 yr old male looking for someone down to earth to talk to. All ages are welcome, most locations I'd say are. Although my top preferences are Northern CA or Southwest FL as I may move back to FL in the future also. I am not situated where I am and feel like I am going to need a change very soon. That clears that part up.

In this forum whoever I talk to, I am in it for the long haul as some people I welcome to talk who don't live in my area. Locally is good but if they aren't that's also fine too because lately I've been having trouble hooking up or just finding anyone decent to talk to. I have faced disappointment many times whether it be from potential friend types or girls. I am tired of it all and want to be assured someone is out there.. TY.

Jo Anne's photo
Tue 12/03/13 07:51 PM
I don't mean the blow and go, suck my knob kinda action necessarily, but a kind of NSA where you can be friends, screw but also have conversations to get to know one another at the same time? Yet so many people don't want to have one of these relationships. I don't know why.. I mean whos daring enough?

Jo Anne's photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:01 AM
I like the idea of growing a beard but my job won't let me and my dad who I live with tends to be on the clean side so id hear it from him too.

Jo Anne's photo
Thu 08/22/13 02:39 PM
Just looking to see whos in the Lowell/Nashua/Boston area.

If anyone is out there, let me know and lets talk.

Jo Anne's photo
Thu 08/22/13 02:35 PM
Fear, TSOL, Black Flag, Vision, Millencolin... more.

Jo Anne's photo
Sat 06/22/13 01:16 PM
I just registered here.. I am a 6'3 tall male. Great personality with some quirks. I am new to this place and checking it out.. It looks like it has the selection that POF has.