Community > Posts By > sweetkyman

sweetkyman's photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:49 AM
and I am back just today briefly to leave a special note.
I see almost No originals.Where has everyone gone?
Not that the newbies arent welcome.let me get that straight right away.....smiles.

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:32 AM
let us know if you find her.Hope shes ok.
your thoughts of her after so many yrs past might be a sign..good I hope!
I have no help for you my friend..sorry!But,I agree with Elle.

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:28 AM
Good Day all my Just say hi friends.I am a feeble old man and I have been ill.Then to make things worse,I got caught up in the tornado we had in Brandenburg last weekend.Some damage but i am OK!I am here to send my reguards to nascarcutey(Sheryl).I am NOT a nascar fan but for some grooling few minutes I sat and watched for the first time on behalf of my friend.OUR friend!!!
If I'm not asking too much of you,on the start of the first race sunday,could we all take a moments silence and remember our beloved and dearest nascarcutie and just plain old friend Sheryl?
She is a constant reminder of good and fun silly stuff to me and for those that never knew her,I am sorry for that,For those that did,keep her in your thoughts forever.I'm sure she is looking down on each and every one of us every single day.I
bet she ****** her pants when JR won the shootout(but I am also sure she's ok with him being a Hendrick teammate)! (we all know how much she hated(disliked) him) LOL

Have a good one and enjoy the race season!
Hello to LAMOM and Lakeman..thanks to mikey for the kind words!

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:42 AM
Nice job.
Name = Setting Sails

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:08 AM
Cheer up lad.Things could be worse.At least we have life!
No matter how bad things seem now,they do get better.
Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:02 AM
go to nascar thread debbie.Knoxman was there.LOL

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:00 AM
DITTO to what Mikey117 said!! Tired of all the dying heartbreak and mean people!

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:00 AM
DITTO to what Mikey117 said!! Tired of all the dying heartbreak and mean people!

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:56 AM
OPPS! I have made a very big mistake,possibly.Does BUMP mean ..I just wanted everyone to remember Sheryl(nascarcutey) on her day.For those of you who don't know her.She is a lady that fought breast cancer on 2 occassions and went though chemotherapy and lost her hair.All of it and still posted and was the queen of the ball! She was in a car wreck a few months ago which landed her in a coma and ultimately took her life.She is in heaven and Celebrated her 50th birthday with the angels this past Sunday(fitting her birthday fall on a sunday this year).If the BUMP thing isnt right,Someone please correct me.I don't mean Sheryl any disrespect!!

Respectfully,
Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:42 AM
Hi all you nascar fans.Can we please remember Sheryl(nascarcutey) as she turned 50 on Novemeber 4th.Also,It's going to be pretty danged hard for anyone to beat Jff Gordon in The Championship..Our girl is giving him the push of his life!
Thanks for your time and keep OUR GIRL in your memories! I love you Sheryl!!
Respectfully,
Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:39 AM
Hi Everyone,I don't know if you all knew it or not but,Sheryl(Nascarcutey) had a birthday This past Sunday,Novemeber 4th.It was her 50th! Can I get a BUMP for her? I have not been on much because I just can't get her off my mind.My life,and many others, has changed since the loss of OUR DEAR SWEET FRIEND!I miss her deeply each day!! I left a note in the NASCAR thread she started also.Looks like Jeff Gordon might just win the Nextel Cup Championship.Sheryl's up there pushing his a$$ every race,I guarantee it! Okay,I'm sorry for dredging up pain and loss but,I wanted you all to think of her.
Good day and God bless you all!
Ralph

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!

sweetkyman's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:31 AM
Thank you Michele.You beat me to it.I dont come on JSH very much anymore since the loss of my dear sweet friend.I think of her every passing day and I cant get her out of my mind.Not that Id want to but I cant seem to get anything else done for thinking about Sheryl(nascarcutey).Go jeff gordon!

sweetkyman's photo
Sun 09/02/07 10:30 PM
Lex,My friend.I left because of ugly people.You know the ones.How are you? all things considered.
My pillow is calling me but If anyone gets any info Id like you to share please and Ill do the same.Good Night My friends.

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Sun 09/02/07 10:28 PM
Iam my friend.How are you? She was from Myrtle Beach but lived in Kentucky because of Andys school since 1999.Andy said there should be a write up in a paper called ________. Damn it! I dont remember the name.Old mans mind is fading fast.
Help me out here .The BIG KY paper,what is it?Gosh,I have lived here all my life and I have had my first brain fart!!!

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Sun 09/02/07 10:25 PM
Hi everyone,I watched the rqace tonight and unfortunately Jeff Lost but I swear I could have sworn I saw Sheryls face on lap 179 when he wrecked! (I think it was 179.Someone correct me if I am wrong)
None the less,He didnt win(JG) but Jimmie Johnson won and JG is owner of his car and JG's teammate.
Gosh I hope I got all that right.
Lakeman,I am thinking That Sheryl's brother will get on and let us know about a service and a paper for the accident.Andy said it would be family only and No flowers but he didnt know the specifics or maybe was to upset to mention them.
I was told her account had been deactivated because of bad emails.There are some haters here unfortunately and they seem to think this is a ploy for ATTENTION! Not real smart.Play dead(no pun intended) and you CANT come back.The nerve of some folk.
I am headed to bed but I wanted to write about the race.I have no interest in Nascar but I have found a new found like for it after tonight!

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:00 PM
I am sorry for the typos,Im an old man.

sweetkyman's photo
Fri 08/31/07 07:59 PM
Hello,A few of you know me and there are some who dont.I am a dear friend to Sheryl and Andy.I had the priiledge to meet them in person.
I received a call late today that Andy received a very unfair and not at all needed email.If this person is reading this,I turned you in.
Andy is very upset as this person,an old timer from the site and the reason I left many months ago,Accused Sheryl and Andy of concocting this story and the cancer thing earlier this year as a means to get ATTENTION! How dare she!!!
For those of you who know Sheryl,she needs NO reason to attract attention.You cant help but love her when you talk to her and She is as beautiful as the day is long.
What do I know,Im just an old man? I know this first hand!!!
Andy was ostecized for being here to let you all know why your friend wasnt with you as I and He are certain his mother would want you to know.He should have been by her side and NOT online for you all.
BULL****!
I came on earlier today to update you and the more I wrote the madder I became.Andy is upset and asked me to do this for him.
Sheryl was air lifted to Florence SC last night and had surgery this morning at 6am.She had a blood clot in her neck and That went smoothly as it could.She is in threat of losing her right leg to amputation.She will be in Florence til Monday and then airflighted to A trauma 1 hospital in Colorado where her brother and her Mom are able to see that she receives the attention she so much deserves!
Folks,I dont mean to scare you a bit but a under age fellow ,drunk,hit Sheryl and her neice which was driving,Sheryl as her passenger.Andy emailed me a picture of the car,an Aspire and It is hard to beleive they both didnt lose there lives.They were belted in but the it sent them into a tree and the small car was demolished on the passengers side as well as all over.The engine was in the front seat.I have a picture of it and I truly thought about posting it but I dont want to scare any one.My intent was a message to drinkers who drive!!!!
If you want to see it email me here and Ill be glad to post it on my profile so you can see.Its horrific so be warned!
Our friend is VERY LUCKY! She truly had a guardian angel with her and I think it was her dad!!!!! She just lost him in August of this year! He and Sheryl were close and he is watching over her.
Your kind words and concerns are indeed most needed and beautiful! Lets keep this going until we know Sheryl is out of the woods.I am certain it will take some time but Im no doctor! Im not trying to be.
Its a shame that anyone should have to endure what Sheryl and her family have this past year! Her sons are great but Andy is the only one I have met.
Lets have a moment of silence for our friend and Keep those prayers going!
What a way to get attention huh? I think NOT!! Sheryl isnt that kind of person!
Im sure shed send her love to you all if she was able so Ill send it for her..

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading and An update will be yours as it becomes available.Her brother has asked that we refrain from sending cards until shes in Colorado!
He will be here to give us news from this point on.
No news is good news so lets not fret!!

Sincerely,Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Mon 05/14/07 07:13 PM
I'm going to be off the site for awhile.No one has done anything to me
or said anything.I am just old and tired.LOL.A little under the weather
is all.
To all my friends,lamom,nascarcutey,lex,whisper,I love you and I'll
email from time to time.
Good night everyone and Thanks.
Hope all the MOTHERS had a great day yesterday!

Sincerely,Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Wed 05/09/07 05:45 PM
Sorry Miss Buttons.I suppose I could but what's the fun in that?
Been on several and trust me,you DON'T always meet someone there!

Ralph

sweetkyman's photo
Wed 05/09/07 05:44 PM
Lex,I doubt it will but heck fire,why not give it a shot?
I've tried emails and no responses(and I was a gentleman)
Cat,No funning here young lady! I can't take rejection! LOL

Good NIght ALL!(going to all my posts to say Good Night)

Ralph

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14