Community > Posts By > OliveBiGirl

OliveBiGirl's photo
Mon 06/24/13 03:08 PM

I was the first responder to a shooting. A man shot his wife right in front of his 4 kids. Blew her brains out.

Neither one of these two had any business making babies at all. The dad was a full on drug head/dead beat. His wife knew it when she married him. She married him anyway. He would beat her senseless then you may as well say,rape her. She would leave. He would beg her to come back. She always did. She would wind up pregnant again because if he caught her taking anything to keep from getting pregnant,It meant a beating.

Everytime we would lock him up,She would drop the charges. This went on and on for 5 years. We never could lock him up and make it stick. Finally, One day he blew her brains out while his oldest kids watched. He made them watch. I'm happy to report that he is dead now. Got his in prison.

The moral of the story, Their are all kinds of people out there. Some people,Well, To put it mildly, Should be "fixed" like a common animal and not allowed to bring kids into this world. Some people are just no good. Never will be. Some people have no earthly idea how to raise kids. No idea at all.

Walk into your local Wal-Mart for example. At any given time you will see someones little kid(s) running around screaming their little heads off. Acting like some kind of a little animal that doesn't know any better. And that's the thing, They don't know any better because mom or dad or both are not paying any attention to what their kids are doing. It doesn't matter if they are making a nuisance of themselves with other people. Just as long as they are not being bothered.

When I was a kid growing up, I was taught how I was suppose to carry myself in public. I was taught a lot of things, like,Respect for other people and myself. When I went anywhere with my parents I knew I had better behave myself. Because I knew what I would get when I got home if I didn't.

Which is another thing I think is wrong with a lot of parents today. No real discipline at home. When I was a kid, My mom didn't send me to my room when I misbehaved. No,It was a punishment much worse than that. If I managed to get by without a spanking, I had to stay inside. I couldn't go outside where my friends were playing ball of some kind or riding around the neighborhood on their bicycles. That was torture to me.

Try that with kids of today and see how far it floats. (:o)