Community > Posts By > jillaimay

jillaimay's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:32 AM

your really cute and my type i didnt get the chance to put a pic up yet but i am later:smile:

thanks. although I think im not pretty. maybe photogenic? lol XD

jillaimay's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:30 AM

You have an absolutely adorable smile. It makes ME smile. lol. I don't think there's anything on your profile that looks bad. You seem friendly enough. Oh, and Leapoffaith, YOU'RE smile is pretty cute, too. flowerforyou

i have no idea why i was smiling XD my sis took that pic. so it was kindda a stolen and real smile as Im not even looking at the camera XD

jillaimay's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:28 AM

you look good, your a little cutie! For sure.
Yes so always learn from the past relationship & put it down as experience
Keep your new knowledge in the forefront like a light in the dark to guide you through
the path of life.
much love, Best Wishesflowerforyou

thank you. I won't been stupid again -_- it hurts but i wont let it happen again :)

jillaimay's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:27 AM

how do I put this....I wish I were a couple years younger and lived in Cebu Cityohwell

Definitely a 10 in my books
:smile:

Cebu is in philippines :) I prefer guys a lil' older than me if possible.... I've learned my lesson from younger guys

jillaimay's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:25 AM

I think you are a beautiful girl and from your pics, you seem to have a fun personality. Don't let one guy that hurt you take that away. You are young and you will find the right one in time, for now just enjoy your life and have fun.

Good luck

thank you :) I hope so. I'm trying to stay positive and someday he'll find me. Thanks. Have a good day!!

jillaimay's photo
Mon 06/24/13 09:05 PM

Well you are cute as can be, someone will
no doubt sweep you off your feet :-)

Pretty good profile, a wee negative maybe.
Don't make the next one pay for what the
last one did :-)

I will thanks :)
I won't do that..heheh :)

jillaimay's photo
Mon 06/24/13 09:02 PM

Gorgeous and very pretty pictures, your a little cutie and your profile will find you a great man.

:) thanks... Someday, I think...

jillaimay's photo
Mon 06/24/13 09:01 PM

I think my profile is lame and I'm just plain ugly -_-

Can I have your honest opinion on this? Suggestions are pretty much appreciated.

I suggest that you change your main profile image to the image that is below your current main image. An image of you smiling is always a winner.

Oh... I look scary? Ok then. ^_^

jillaimay's photo
Mon 06/24/13 09:00 PM
Okay. I will. Thanks :)

jillaimay's photo
Mon 06/24/13 08:34 PM
Edited by jillaimay on Mon 06/24/13 08:34 PM
I think my profile is lame and I'm just plain ugly -_-

Can I have your honest opinion on this? Suggestions are pretty much appreciated.

jillaimay's photo
Mon 06/24/13 08:21 PM
Hey guys!!! I'm just wondering... As you'v read from my title. Does true love still exist? I mean hello... Most people now are barely honest and loyal these days that kept me thinking of such love still exist. Some would go for practicality (if there is such word) and all. Maybe you can say I'm young and I used to believe in fairy tales (I such a sucker for them) but now. Sheesh... It's hard enough to have a long term relationship especially when you are afraid of committing again due to trauma of having been hurt.

What do you think? If you think I sound so pesissmist, then please enlighten me cause I bitter =P

jillaimay's photo
Mon 06/24/13 08:11 PM
unsaon diay ni? pwede pa help XD

jillaimay's photo
Mon 06/24/13 08:09 PM
hahaha... unfortunately I don't fit your age criteria XD

jillaimay's photo
Mon 06/24/13 08:08 PM
I say it's true :)