Community > Posts By > Josh

Josh's photo
Wed 12/15/21 11:04 PM
I think it has to do with a few reasons. Insecurities. The way they grew up people always leaving them. Just bad people. Sometimes its because the person they are with change, they get comfortable in the relationship and stop showing the affection and saying and doing things they started out doing. I also think it has to do with a part of the brain, it didn't develop fully and it causes them to do stupid hurtful things to other people with no regard for what that actually does to a person. Honestly there's really no excuse for it, if you're not happy then just leave, or if you have a history of cheating just stay away from good people, it ruins them.

Josh's photo
Wed 12/15/21 10:53 PM
I started a few hours ago, I have only been able to talk to scammers or bots. And mingle actually wants people to pay for this site? I tried 3 times to verify my picture but it keeps telling me rejected. That should be mandatory to verify if you're real or not. If I knew how, I'd start my own dating site that made sure it was real people ONLY. This is so frustrating.

Josh's photo
Wed 12/15/21 10:17 PM
Right now, I'd have to say
Conor Maynard - what I put you through.
Randy Travis - the wall
Teddy Swims - I can't make you love me.

given my situation right now those songs bring sad feelings my way everytime.