Community > Posts By > sophiaraven

no photo
Thu 06/27/13 12:29 PM
I find Gnosticism is something I keep coming back to.

I would describe myself as post Gnostic. This isn't really a thing but I feel as if I've moved on from holding the tenets of Gnosticism to be literally true but rather inchings towards truth. Post Gnosticism would be not Christ focused whatsoever.

no photo
Thu 06/27/13 12:24 PM
Want to open a conversation about Theosophy as my knowledge is little but more than commonly held.

I like it's ideas of an original knowledge thar has trickles down into all the religions.

I can't agree with there being ascended masters though and a lot of what has come into the new age.

no photo
Thu 06/27/13 12:15 PM
I practice the tarot though my only deck I have is a necronomicon deck.

I also practice the I Ching which IA more meditative and yet is difficult to discern as I don't know Chinese or ancient Chinese calligraphy.

I either have my whole life unfolded and I already knew it or it comes up baffling.

I find it is my way of talking to my inner self and my religious ritual.

no photo
Thu 06/27/13 11:58 AM
Should a distinction be made between scientific nothing and philosophical nothing?

I think nothing is a mental concept that we apply to the absence of something. Does the absence of something exist still within our minds when we've cognitively negated its existence?

If a room is empty of the object of my search I have created a no thing. That thing does not exist in this room.

Nothing really is where our sense faculties naked or aided by tools fails to find something.

If we go to the edge of the known universe we wont see nothing we will see space with dimensions. Can nothing be nothing if we can measure it?

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 05:36 PM
They maybe still waiting approve my profile pic? Or are you having a joke?

I don't know if I want to go too deeply into things right off the bat.

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 05:17 PM
Anyone think I'm a load of bollocks?

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 04:57 PM
My dreams tell me lonely for something intimate such as holding hands or just going on an adventure through the woods.

I don't know what to expect from this site.