pinaycharm's photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:06 PM
my kind of love is not blind. If it is,I would still be with him...tears

pinaycharm's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:37 PM
:cry: :cry: drinker tears

pinaycharm's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:10 PM
I'm a very simple person and that means it doesn't take much effort to make me happy.I'm not demanding at all.But sometimes men take advantage of it and I think they find it boring,no challenge so they tend to take my love for granted.

What a woman like me wants: a one woman man,a cuddle buddy,someone to go out with,someone who surprises me with flowers...ahhhh,all the good stufflove ,good looking,average but smells good all the time..someone who's not a player,loyal,honest,kissable,very neat,luvs pda..someone who will love me just as I am! I think that's what men want too from a woman but how come we can't find each other?

For sure any woman wouldn't want a player.I'm smart but I've been played and I knew it but I let it happen.oh well,I don't know...frustrated

ques sera,sera...

pinaycharm's photo
Sun 09/07/08 04:49 PM
Hello everyone,I'm 38 and everybody...well not everybody..tells me I'm cute,geeeezzz. I think I'm too old to be cute,LOL.I prefer to be called HOT,hahahaha! To be in a relationship with somebody is like a cycle.You meet somebody,you think he's the right one but then they disappear.we go on an on and on...whew! And at 38 I am wishing that I am with the ONE,but still not.he should be somewhere...

he should find me fast >>>>