Community > Posts By > ballz102

no photo
Fri 07/12/13 07:22 AM
theres nothing wrong with being different, some things are just more obvious don't get why people have issues with stuff, if they looked at themselves though someone elses eyes they would probably not recognise what they see. Just remember no one is 100% of what they think they are, all of us came from the same place originally.

:wink:

no photo
Tue 07/09/13 02:38 AM
hey I am looking for a lady who's up for some fun if your interested then come check out my profile and message me up. if not post something here even if its just to say hi or whatever else is on your mind

waving

no photo
Fri 06/28/13 01:03 AM
thanks leapoffaith1972 for your reply:wink:

no photo
Thu 06/27/13 01:18 AM
Edited by ballz102 on Thu 06/27/13 01:22 AM
its been good talking to everyone take it easy beachbbq522 been good talking to you

and thanks so much soufiehere and juliemp for the advice and assistance

as for the other people checking out this topic could you at least check out my other topic on rating my profile please and maybe give some feedback please.

thanks and bye

ballz102

no photo
Thu 06/27/13 12:17 AM
living in ashford kent which is in the south east of England, where abouts are you?

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 11:55 PM
at least theres americans online for you to talk to, seems like all the English ladies are still in bed what time is it where your at beachbbq522? its gotta be late man

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 10:43 PM
thanks again for putting me straight on the forum guidlines

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:37 PM
never would have thought it for a moment that you were a mean person, at least you have something to say seems like a lot of posts get read but not so much feed back for some of the poor souls posting.

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:16 PM
Edited by ballz102 on Wed 06/26/13 09:17 PM
thanks for your reply juliemp I will definitely take what you say in to consideration as for the sleep thing I don't do that so much, sort of why im still knocking about on the forums right now. just bored cause theirs no body up this time of the day. thanks for your advice though

ballz102happy

p.s have you any idea if there is a limit on messages that I can post on the forums with basic membership?

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:57 PM
just like everyone else on this forum I was wondering if some of you could give me constructive criticism. I was hoping that my profile was interesting enough but I have this niggling feeling that it might be lacking in some areas. please ladies get in touch and help me put it right.

thanks

ballz102blushing

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:05 PM
Thanks again soufiehere you've been loads of help

flowerforyou

ballz102

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:02 PM
have been trying all night to get somebody to chat with me in a hundred mile radius of kent. I have done the matching thing and tried to improve my profile. was wondering if any of you lovely women could point me in the right direction here please.

thanks loads

ballz102explode

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:48 PM
been up ages trying to sort out my matches, was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how long it takes to get a reply? think I might have tried to match myself to just about everyone on the sight who resides within a hundred mile radius of me ha ha anyways has anyone else with basic account got anything back please.

frustrated

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 01:20 AM
new to this so just posting a quick message to all those in England, where are you? message me back and let me know and hopefully we can get to chatting real soondrinker